twenty five

"you suck" jaeden said but then went wide eye knowing what she was going to say "DONT YOU DARE" he said getting close to the camera.

she smiled and put her computer on her bed sitting down. "how is it over there?" marina asked him. "pretty fun it gets boring at night though everyone here falls asleep early" he frowned.

"well you can go to sleep with them ya know?" marina rose her brows. "i know...buttt i rather stay up and get a chance you see your face every night" he smiled.

marina smiled a bit with a dark blush on her cheeks. jaeden couldn't help but smile at the girl on the screen. "is that jaeden!" wyatt jumped onto her bed and forced himself onto the screen.

"how did you get into my house!" marina said. jaeden lowered his brows "hi jaeden" wyatt smiled. "how did you get in!" marina said again pushing him.

"bailey gave me her key" he said looking at her. jaeden and marina were both just as confused. "i'll call you later jaeden" marina said hanging up closing her lap top.

"what are you doing here?" marina asked. "listen muchachalata i got bored. finn wouldn't stop yelling this song and jack and helping him so i took baileys keys and came over here" wyatt laid back on her bed with his arms behind his head.

"you creep me out oh my gosh" she got off the bed and put her computer back on her desk. "so like you guys call eachother every night? that's cute" wyatt wiggled his brows.

"shut up" she stood up straight. "he tells me about you do you want to know what he says?" wyatt sat criss cross on the bed.

"duh" marina said sitting on the edge of her bed trying to seem as if she wasn't jumping out of her skin wanting to know what jaeden says.

"give me a sandwich and we will talk" wyatt closed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"go back to sleep and starve" she stood back up disappointed and walked out her room. she then realized this was her house and walked back in "i libe here what am i doing?"

 she then realized this was her house and walked back in "i libe here what am i doing?"

jaedenwesley: it's fun over here but i miss you already :(

likes: 638,826

                            comments disabled

soon to be wife: i miss you more bubs 💕