seventeen

two weeks later

"AHHH" sophia tackled marina to the floor. marina fell down but hugged her back "MY CHILD IS BACK" bailey jumped with them on the floor.

"MY BUTT IS BROKEN!" marina yelled causing all three of them to laugh. they got off the floor "ew cory" bailey said sticking her tongue out. "you missed me" he smiled.

"oh cory this is sophia, sophia this is cory" marina introduced. "took my woman" sophia squinted looking at him. "shut up...never" marina winked at sophia.

"new kid on the block" finn said weirdly moving towards cory. "cory was it?" finn got in his face. "oh my god" marina mentally face palmed.

she looked up and met stare with jaeden. he had a small smile spread across his lips. looking at her mad his heart do flips. he forgot how much her beauty affected him.

marina gave him a small smile.

cory settled in to her apartment. he really just put his suit case in her room and changed into a white tee and some joggers.

"you have a nice apartment" cory said going to the kitchen where marina was. "thank you,it's small and i like the feeling it gives" she shrugged. "hey that fine dude finn? is he always asking questions?" cory asked leaning back on the counter.

"i've come to learn he is very annoying" she giggled. cory looked down at her outfit and noticed it was his hoodie, it made him feel all soft.

"you look adorable in my hoodie" he said smiling. "i know duh" she flipped her hair jokingly and hugged his torso looking up.

he brought his hand up to her face and caressed her cheek placing a small kiss onto her lips. "bailey said i can walk right in. i'm starting to think she was lying" marina and cory looked over seeing jaeden. marina let go of cory which confused cory.

"j-jaeden what are you doing here?" marina shifted awkwardly. "bailey said you invited me and some thing about a party, i'm starting to think she lied again" jaeden put his arms in his pockets.

"uh yea," she forced a laugh "no party here"she was nervous and it was clear.

"i'm going now" jaeden said giving a small smile to the both of them. "see ya" cory gave a smile, marina gave a toothless one.

 "see ya" cory gave a smile, marina gave a toothless one

marinaaa: my lover @baileymaude

likes: 111,983

baileymaude: we are not
marinaaa: mmhmm

sophialillis: BABESEES AHHHHHH

enjajaja: my heart is full miss you kid
  marinaaa: miss ya mom

drewphillips: NO PORN YOUR A KID
  wyattoleff: YOU'RE***

jaedenwesley: NOICE

corygruter: BABE AND HER eh friend
  baileymaude: fuck you cory

finnwolfhardofficial:two brows chilling in the hot tub five feet apart cause their not gay