twenty three

sophialillis: id go gay for her 🤠

likes: 687,937

comments:

marinaaa: wait we aren't gay for each other i-
  sophialillis: WE ARE!

jaedenwesley: i leave in 4 hours and you guys are doing this!
  sophialillis: we are right next to you
      marinaaa: this was taken yesterday when we all went out

"oh" jaeden said looking at the two girls. "you worry me" jack said shaking his head at jaeden. "you're finally leaving" finn said smacking jaedens head. "you're going to miss me?" he said shoving finns hand away.

"so very much" finn fluttered his lashes and sat next to marina. he looked at her phone and laughed to himself seeing what she was going. "aw" he said pinching her.

"finn!" she pushed him away turning her phone off. "marina!" he said back with a stupid smirk placed upon his lips. jaeden looked over but looked away.

"jaeden is leaving!" wyatt said clapping his hands. "no more jaeden!" he sang again. "bye bye bye" he smiled widely to the not so amused boy.

"im feeling sad" finn said as they sat down waiting for jaedens flight to be called. "jaeden you brought the charger right?" jaedens mom walked up checking her bag.

"mom! wha- i didn't know you were flying in today" he said standing up. "i didn't either" she laughed and looking up from her bag. "oh hi guys" she smiled towards everyone but stopped when she didn't recognize marinas face. "well who's this?" she smiled sweetly towards her.

marina stood up "hi mrs. lieberher im marina" marina put her hand out. "oh my you can call me angela sweetie" she pulled marina into a hug. marina smiled and hugged her back.

"are you wyatt's girlfriend?" angela asked making wyatt actually spit his water out. "no no no" wyatt stood up "wrong person" wyatt said staring a jaeden.

angela didn't say anything she smiled at the two "boarding flight 215 to philadelphia" the lady through the inter com said.

"oh that's us. it was nice seeing you guys again and meeting you marina" angela said before walking into the gate. they all said bye to jaeden, jaeden saved marina for last purposely.

"good bye jaeden" she said smiling. "i'm coming back" he laughed. "yes i know" she chuckled softly still smiling.

"so uh yea see ya" he said awkwardly cutting off the conversation. "oh uh yea, see ya" she said getting awkward.

he smiled and just left to the gate. sophia and bailey watched them so disappointed. marina bit her bottom lip "make the first move" she whispered to herself turning around and speed walking to jaeden.

"jaeden hold on!" she caught him right before he was about to enter. "did i forget something?" he asked when she stopped in front of him. she panicked at first but calmed her self down.

he looked at her confused until she pulled his face down finally getting the kiss jaeden wanted since the first day he laid his eyes on her.

he immediately dropped his bag and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him. "oh my fuckin gaa" sophia sniffled. "they finally did it" jeremy was crying. they all looked at him "im a sentimental guy what?" he looked at them.

"excuse guys but the plane is going to leave" a older man said to them. jaeden pulled away "oh my fuck i've been waiting for this moment" he said looking at her. "what a cliche..at an airport" marina said rolling her eyes playfully.

"sir?" the guy said again. "um okay i really have to go now. i'll see you in two weeks bye, oh call me too!" he pecked her lips but then realized what he did. "oh wait i didn't mean to kiss y-"

"go jaeden" she giggled shaking her head. he nodded quickly and picked his bag up running down the hall into the plane.

marina smiled brightly knowing she might've just gotten the idiot.