nine

jaeden and marina were trying to put up a banner for no reason in the hotel. "pin" marina said holding the banner up and putting her hand out.

"pin" jaeden replied giving her it. she put the pin in the wall. "done" she got off the stool and looked back. "happy birthday grandma" they both lowered their brows.

"well i guess i didn't read the full thing" jaeden put his hands on his hips. "no kidding" marina said. they both looked at eachother and started laughing.

finn walked into the hotel room making them both turn. he looked up and read the banner, "grandma?" he asked looking at them. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" marina smiled widely.

"thanks!" he said sarcastically and went to the kitchen. "well how rude" marina shook her head. "who's grandma?" jack said coming out the room and looking at banner.

"yours" jaeden said, putting his hand up for a high five, before wyatt put it down and shook his head at him. "party killer" jaeden said.

marina walked to finn in the kitchen "where's bailey?" she asked leaning on the counter. "uh maybe she's pooping not sure" he grabbed some chips. "classic" she said nodding.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!" sophia rolled into  the kitchen, not literally. "this is why i love sophia" marina said laughing. "hurt as usual" jaeden walked into the kitchen. "eh i have love for you just haven't found it" she shrugged.

jaeden smiled to himself and took finns chips. "he got that super bass" jeremy walked in taking finns chips that jaeden took that are now jeremy's. he looked at them with his headphones blasting super bass and just walked away.

leaving them all confused.

"STOP" marina trailed behind wyatt. "AWWW" he said jogging looking through marinas phone, as they walked to the park. "WYATT GIVE IT BACK" she sped up in effort to get it back.

"no way" he laughed and went faster. they eventually got to the park where everyone was, "you're such an ass" she said as he placed her phone back in her hands.

he smirked knowing what he saw on her phone. everyone was very confused. "took you two forever" bailey said sitting on the swing. "can i stop pushing you?" finn asked. "nope keep going" bailey smiled closing her eyes.

"you guys will never believe what marina has on her phone" wyatt laughed turning to them. marinas face went full tomato. "i'm intrigued" jaeden said wiggling his brows. "so i went through her camera roll and-" he was cut off when marina pushed him making him trip over air and fall.

"it wasn't me" marina said quickly looking at him. sophia laughed, so did everyone else except wyatt who was on the floor giving her a plan look. "there were screen shots of jaeden!" he yelled before getting off the floor and running.

jaeden couldn't help his huge blush come across of his face. marina also, she stood still not making eye connection with any of them.

sophia put her hand out in front of chosen as he dug into his pockets pulling out ten bucks and putting it on her hand. bailey creeped up behind marina "one kiss is all it takes," she moved to the other side "falling in love with jaeden and marina" she sang.

marina lifted her hand and shoved baileys face away with the look wyatt gave her when she pushed him. "now that i have thirty dollars" sophia spoke up standing up "i think we all know i was right about. cough jarina cough" she smiled.

"we are just friends" they both said, finally making eye contact after the awkward moment, but shortly looking away. "lies" jack said.

bailey stood next to her best friend smiling, "friends my butt" she said pinching her friend. "we are, god why can't i just have a guy friend" marina said.

"hey guys" they turned around and lilia walked up to them with someone else behind her. marina didn't know her as much, but she knew how she looked like since her instagram.

jaeden made a weird noise and dropped to the floor under the tables. "hey lilia" bailey said smiling. she walked up to them with a smile.

"oh the infamous marina, we finally meet" lilia said putting her hand out. marina took her hand and shook it "finally" marina didn't know what to say.

"jaeden is under the tables!" wyatt yelled from on top of the slide. "what are you today!" jack yelled at him.

lilia giggled and walked over to the tables crouching looking at jaeden. "hey" she said turning her head. he looked up "lilia, it's been a while" he said getting up.

she smiled and kissed his cheek getting out.

and that's when everything clicked for marina. "how have you been?" she asked him. "peachy" he said nervously.

"you haven't called in a while" lilia said lowering her brows.

the rest kinda just watch this awkward scene taking place in front of them. "filming" he said nodding quickly.

"oh, i forgot about that" she smiled letting out a chuckle. lilia was very beautiful (BIG FACTS) and for some reason marina felt a weird feeling in her stomach.

"oh i brought maddie with me" lilia turned around, and that was the other girls name. "hola" maddie waved. another beautiful girl marina thought, her piercing blue eyes could kill.

"hi maddie" jaeden smiled a bit waving.

"ice cream truck!" sophia yelled to break the awkward moment and pulled marina towards the ice cream truck.

"i didn't know lilia would come" she was walking with sophia. "that's okay" marina smiled. "he didn't tell you about her didn't he?" she asked.

"not one bit" marina bit her bottom lip. "i most likely shouldn't say anything but, lilia and jaeden dated for a while, i think they are on pause, at least what jaeden said" sophia sighed.

"oh, yea he didn't mention anything about her" marina nodded.

they went silent as they walked to marinas apartment, sophia wanted to ask her something but she isn't know if marina would feel weird about it.

"marina" sophia said "hm?" marina replied.

"do you like maybe like jaeden?" sophia looked at her. marina looked at her but looked straight "as a good friend"

lying straight through her teeth.