What's Her Name?

Jisoo didn't come home 'til late that day because she had dancing classes with her own dance group (and not the children she taught) and they always had their classes in the later afternoon. Sometimes – or basically all the time, really – she and her colleagues would go out when they were done and get something to drink and eat together. Jisoo's colleagues really liked Chaeyoung because the older girl often let her flat mate tag along after practice, so they'd gotten to know her.

At first, Chaeyoung hadn't liked to go with because she was tired from work yet again, but then she found her thoughts drifting off to the blonde female and she quickly decided to get into something nicer than her onesie and get out of the flat. It was sort of ridiculous, considering they hadn't known each other at all until two days ago and Chaeyoung couldn't stop thinking about her, how pretty she looked and how nice her laugh was and... that she apparently had children. Not even one child, no, but children. Maybe those were the ones she bought all the wreaths for, although she could not remember that being on her wish list in all her life when she was younger – or at all.

Sighing, Chaeyoung got into her heels and shook her head – it was time she stopped thinking about it! She didn't even know the blonde's name, for heaven's sake, and she was developing an unnatural obsession over the girl. Yes, she was pretty, but obviously someone else noticed before her... not that it was fair because Chaeyoung hadn't had the chance to talk to her until recently... but whatever. First come, first serve.

She knew where the dancing crew was hanging out, so she didn't question Jisoo any further when she invited her to hang out with them and just said she'd be there in a couple minutes. She got into her car – she didn't like to use it when she left for work because it really wasn't far away and you'd hardly ever find a parking spot at the mall considering how many people were there every day – and started the vehicle easily, rolling out of her spot. The drive was short and when Chaeyoung got out of the car, she regretted not having taking her coat with her but her parka. She was only wearing tights to protect her legs from the cold and it was definitely not enough. Shivering, she hurried inside the bar (after locking her car, which Jisoo always forgot) and got on her tip toes to find her friend. It was quite hard to do so because her heels were already so high that there was barely anything left for her to stand on, but somehow she managed; she sometimes really hated being short.

"Chaeyoung!" A voice shouted and the called girl turned her head to spot her friend waving at her. "I'm glad you could make it!" She said less loudly once she engulfed the younger girl into a hug and smiled at her. "I thought you said you didn't wanna come today?"

"Changed my mind last second," Chaeyoung laughed and pushed some of her hair out of her face. "It's freezing out there, though. Weren't you cold on your way here from the gym?" She knew the way from the gym wasn't that long, but at the same time the way from her car to the bar was even shorter, and she almost froze her butt off.

"Oh, it was alright. Jinyoung kept me warm," she giggled and blushed, causing her friend to raise an eyebrow at her. She knew Jinyoung, naturally, as he was always tagging along to the clubbing after the dancing practise, but he was usually more quiet than the others. He wasn't much of a dancer, according to Jisoo, but not because he couldn't do it but because he didn't really want to. Although it had started out as only a dancing group, they had somehow managed to make it a whole show with a band and dancing group and sometimes even a little acting – their shows were almost sort of musicals.

"Jinyoung?" The younger girl asked. "Park Jinyoung, who's the singer in the band?"

Jisoo nodded her head and blushed even more, if that was possible, and looked over to where said Jinyoung was sipping on a pint and talking to one of the dancer guys, who was named Mark. Jinyoung, whose hair and eyes were dark and who had a little stubble around his chin, glanced over to where Chaeyoung and Jisoo were talking. He rose his glass as a sort of greeting and the younger girl could only chuckle when she heard her flat mate giggle like a school girl. Chaeyoung had known about her crush on Jinyoung for a while now and she'd tried to encourage her for a while now that she should maybe take the first step if that oblivious guy didn't do anything, but she had seemed to shy – Chaeyoung was glad for her friend, if she was being honest. She loved seeing Jisoo happy and she'd do anything to keep it that way. "So... what's going on between you two?"