Okay, Girlfriend

On Chaeyoung's birthday, Lisa came to get Chaeyoung and Jisoo from their flat and while the two younger girls waited for Jisoo to come out from the bathroom, Lisa looked very nervous. "Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked and poked the other girl in the side with a smile playing around her lips.

Lisa's face split into a grin and she grabbed Chaeyoung's fingers, which had poked her, and entwined them with her own. "Well, to be honest I wanted to talk to you but I didn't know how to start."

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow and took a step closer until she could comfortably place her hand around Lisa's petite waist. "I'm listening," she smiled encouragingly.

"Uh, alright, so, um, we haven't really talked about it, but, like, maybe you... want to be my girlfriend? Like, officially? I mean... I don't know."

Chaeyoung's soft smile turned into a full-blown grin and she pressed her lips to Lisa's briefly. "Of course, I'd love to! I'd wanted to ask you, too, but I'd been too shy." She giggled nervously and licked her lips, to which Lisa let out a relieved laugh.

"Okay, good, that's settled then, girlfriend."

Chaeyoung giggled awkwardly again and bit her lip to hide her excitement. "Okay, girlfriend."

"You're so sweet, it's making me want to puke," Jisoo poked fun at them as she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a wine red silky dress and black high heels along with a vibrant red lipstick and her hair straightened. "I think it's time for us all to leave 'cause Jinyoung is surely waiting downstairs and if I need to look at you two any longer, I'm really going to puke." She winked and grabbed a purse that matched her outfit before she walked through the entrance door, followed by Lisa and Chaeyoung. The latter locked the door behind them before she grabbed her girlfriend's hand and walked down the stairs to where Jinyoung was waiting.

"Ladies," he smiled at all of them and did a little courtesy bow before taking Jisoo's hand and placing a soft kiss upon its back without removing his eyes from her gaze. The female blushed and let her boyfriend lead her to the left side of the car.

Chaeyoung and Lisa got in themselves, both their hands intertwined between them. All of their faces were bright and happy and glowing and Chaeyoung wondered how she'd ever become so lucky.

•••

"Can you believe it's almost 2018?" Perrie giggled as she slipped an arm around Chaeyoung's waist. The older girl immediately leaned into the touch, relishing in the feeling of having her girlfriend touch her. She would never grow tired of it.

"Can you believe we have managed to live this long without each other?"

"Seems impossible to me now," Lisa whispered into her girlfriend's ear. She pressed her lips to the brunette's cheek and tightened her grip around her waist. "What would I ever do without you?"

"We need to stop being so sappy, it's disgusting," Chaeyoung laughed softly and put her head on the blonde's shoulder.

The blonde's face split into a grin and shook her head. "Nah, it's adorable. You're adorable."

"Shut up," Chaeyoung laughed and lifted her head only to press her lips against Lisa's. Her lips tasted like the cherry champagne Jisoo had made earlier today. She smelled like vanilla and sandal wood and her hair felt as soft as silk between her fingers as they danced from the back of her head down to her bare spine. "This dress is the best thing that has ever happened to me," Chaeyoung murmured against Lisa's skin. "It doesn't leave much to my imagination." Even without opening her eyes she could feel the blonde's cheeks catch fire as a giggle fell through her parted mouth.

"We should go outside to Jinyoung and Jisoo."

"Jinsoo," Chaeyoung replied with a grin, no intention of moving away from Lisa.