Stay At Mine?

When Fred went to get their coffee two days later after the first crowd had slowly disappeared, Chaeyoung looked around to finally see Lisa; she couldn't fall asleep the day after their date and the day after (yesterday), she had been all mope-y because she missed her. She still felt stupid admitting it, especially because Jisoo had teased her about it, but she simply couldn't help it.

"Hey, Rosie," Lisa smiled at her from behind her. She loved hearing the sound of her name from the blonde's mouth.

"You always creep up behind me."

"What's the fun in not doing so?" Lisa asked with a grin and took off her gloves. "How are you today?"

"I'm very good, especially now. What about you?" Both of them blushed at Chaeyoung's words, but neither of them really reacted to it.

"To be perfectly frank, a little tired. I couldn't sleep the past two nights very well..." She really did look a bit tired but at the same time so full of life that it seemed as if she didn't even mind.

"Same here," Chaeyoung admitted, hoping that Lisa hadn't been able to fall asleep for the same reasons as she.

"I, uh, wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on that second date with me, maybe? I mean... I don't know if you want to, but that's why I'm asking, yeah? You don't have to if you don't want to, but it's just because you said you'd like to go on a second date... so."

"I'd love to," Chaeyoung said quickly because she knew how embarrassing it could be if you kept blabbing about nothing for ages and nobody stopped you. "Do you want me to give you my phone number?"

Lisa's deeply coloured cheeks stood out on her pale skin when she nodded her head and fished out an android smartphone from her pants' right pocket. "Here you go, just type it in and I'll text you. So you'll have my number, too." Chaeyoung nodded and quickly wrote in her number with a bit of shaky hands. She couldn't believe her own behaviour – she was behaving like a school girl and just a couple of days ago she was mocking Jisoo for it. "There you go," Chaeyoung smiled and handed her back her phone.

"Thanks. Uh. Can I buy two wreaths, too? I don't want to keep everyone from being able to talk to you?" She nodded her head behind Chaeyoung, where an older couple was waiting to be served.

"Would you wait one second?" She asked Lisa. "I'll be right back with you." She quickly gave the older couple what they wanted – one of the prepared wreaths – before she turned her attention back to the blonde. "Sorry for making you wait."

The blonde grinned cheekily and leaned on the counter, "I'd wait forever for you."

Blushing, Chaeyoung turned her attention to the wreaths and wrapped one of the prettier ones for the girl. "I suppose you want one made from me again?"

"As always," Lisa grinned and watched Chaeyoung carefully, causing the girl to blush deeply.

God, she's driving me insane, Chaeyoung thought to herself and shook her head. She wondered what she'd now put on the wreath now that she knew Lisa a bit better – only to realise she really didn't know anymore about her than yesterday. Frowning she looked at it and sighed. "I don't know what you want."

"You," she heard Lisa whisper and shook her head. The blonde cleared her throat and replied properly, "You choose, that's the deal."

Chaeyoung looked at her with a grin and giggled before nodding. "I know, it's just not as easy as you think. I want to make you happy and give you something you really like."

Lisa looked at her adorably with a sigh, "God, Rosie, you've made me happy ever since we met. I liked all the wreaths you made, just." She closed her mouth and swallowed, seemingly not wanting to talk anymore about this whole thing. Chaeyoung sighed and nodded, not wanting to push the younger girl.