B1-BCIHS: Class 4-E-3 (JewellAsia)

📕Requester: JewellAsia
📕Title: BCIHS: Class 4-E-3
📕Critic Mentor: MadHanuelkim

📌Sorry kung matagal dahil marami talaga akong ginagawa inside and outside Wattpad.

📌I hope you will like the result of my critique to your story.

💥Book Cover:

📌100% I like your cover

📌100% I like your cover. Bagay na bagay na maging cover ng book mo dahil very catchy siya sa paningin naming readers. Tapos ang ginamit pang png ay sikat pa na girls group kaya talagang magugustuhan nilang i-save sa library ang book mo.

💥Title: BCIHS-Class 4-E-3

📌I think you make the right choice for your title. Although the title of "Class"  is overused somehow para sa'kin okay siya na maging title ng book mo dahil talagang mapapaisip 'yong mga readers kung bakit 'yon ang ginawa mong title. Kadalasan kasi 'yang mga ganiyang title nauso sa horror and mystery-thriller na genre.

💥Prologue

💥TIPS: Writing a prologue, just like the writing process in general, varies according to the individual. Some find it best to write the prologue after the bulk of the novel has been written, particularly if there is a vital plot component that cannot be inserted elsewhere. Others like to use prologue writing as part of their prewriting process to establish the tone, language, and style of the story. Whether you write it at the beginning, end, or somewhere in between, there are some basics to consider.

💥Make it interesting! You want to get the proverbial hook in right away to make readers want to keep reading.

💥Don't think because you have a hook in the prologue that you don't also have to have one in the first chapter. Think of the prologue as a separate entity. A good general rule is that it should have all the components of a short story, except that no conflict is resolved.

💥Make the length appropriate. You don't want the prologue to drag on for half the book. It should be an introduction to the main story.

💥Keep the language/tone consistent within the prologue, i.e., if it's a mystery set in Charleston, don't use humorous language, mixed with a dry, historical recounting of the time period. Use it to set the mysterious tone for the novel.

💥Limit the background information; there are other techniques that can be used to weave the history into the fabric of the novel. Don't dump too much on readers at the very beginning.

💥If you're having trouble deciding what to do, read other authors' prologues. There are so many styles to choose from, so reading what's been done before may give you a great idea for your own.