1

A/n: I'm sorry for everything in advance. Happy 2 years Anniversary Blackpink!

JENNIE

"Jennie how many time do I have to tell you that your life is in danger!"

"I told you Dad I'll be good!"

He scoffed. "You'll be good? After these days spending times with cruelty. Bullying others and not thinking about your state do you think no one will hit you back?"

I massaged my forehead, this is giving me stress. We're here again, fighting over little things. My father always told me that my life is in danger because why not? I'm a daughter of known Major General in the military.

"Jennie, you're my daughter, stop being a badass because I didn't raised you like that. The election is starting and we're going to protect the officials, I won't be able to check you because of that." He sighed.

"Why can't you leave that military and take care of me?" I gritted my teeth, he's like this, telling me that he can't take care of me because of military.

"You know that I can't do that."

"Bullshit." I hissed under my breath.

"Don't you dare curse at me Ruby Jane!" I clutched my eyes closed, he's mad right now.

Let me tell you the story, I am Jennie Kim. I bully people, trying to make their lives miserable and no one dares to fight me back because my Dad is the Major General in military. He always tried to stop but he just can't, he's focus on his job and all his bodyguards were shooed away by me. He just can't look at me. My mother? She left when she gave birth to me, for sure she's sermoning me from above.

And now he's going to protect the officials especially the prime minister of the country, making him busy in his job again. I also heard that they're lacking of soldiers so they need to get strict as the death threats are continuous because the election is near.

He said my life is in danger and what will I do now?

"I made up my mind."

I looked at him with a confused face. "What?"

"Actually I already hired someone to look after you when I'm not around." He's so expressionless, why do Major general are like this?

"You already done that Dad, remember you hired a bodyguard? He didn't took care of me, I even got slapped by a bitch-"

"Because you were also a bitch that time! You're so heartless!" He cuts my words. What? What's wrong being a bitch? It's the bodyguards fault that's why I got hit not mine. Well that was one time only.

I checked the time, I'm going to be late at class. "I'm going."

"No, you'll come with me at the office." I can hear his cold voice so I followed him. This is the time I got scared of him, what can I do? He's still my father.

He showed me a large case, well not really case, a fancy case? It's taller than me, I wonder what's inside.

He suddenly opened it and I was shocked to see what's inside.

There's a woman, lying wearing a soldier uniform. Oh gosh. She's still breathing after got locked in that case? I stared at her if she's real, she looks like a barbie doll though. Did Dad brought this for me? I'm not a kid anymore and this doll is so fucking huge.

I scanned her closed eyes, her eyes must be beautiful though. Her nose is perfect,her lips look hot and I think I want to kiss those-

"This is Lieutenant Lalisa Manoban." My father cleared his voice.