6

Y'all I don't really know where is this going but I'll just update I guess hehe.

————

"Please stop.." Jennie pleaded once again but the man laughed.

"You know it's so good in my ears when I hear you pleading. Beg more baby girl." The man licked her neck.

Jennie sobbed with the rain. Her cry was loud, she wants to scream so everybody will hear her. But she's hopeless, when thunderstorms are louder than her.

"Shit, I want to be inside you now." Jennie tried to fight but the man slammed her on the ground. "Don't fucking move or I will kill you!"

Jennie wants to die in that moment. The man tried to destroy her clothes, Jennie closed her eyes and prayed. Thankfully, she didn't felt anything aside from raindrops.

She opened her eyes and saw the maniac man who was trying to get inside her, lying on the floor. While there's another man in hoodie who's holding a wood.

She can't see his face because of her tears and the rain. She wants to say thank you but no words has surpassed her mouth.

The man helped her to stand, "T-thank you—"

Jennie passed out.

When she woke up, she's already lying on her bed. She didn't even know what happened. But the pain on her back makes her believe that it was real.

Every time it rains she's having a panic attack, making her pass out whenever she's alone. Now that there's a soldier beside her makes her feel okay.

Sadly, she never saw the man who helped her that night.

-

"Jennie." The stiffed soldier looked at her worriedly. "Miss Jennie."

Slowly, Jennie opened her eyes.

"I was worried, you were crying in your sleep, are you okay? I-" Lisa stopped talking when Jennie pulled her close and buried her head on her neck.

"Thank you for being with me." Jennie whispered to her.

The robot flashed a smile. "You're welcome, it's my responsibility Jennie."

"Can we go out today? I want to hang out." Jennie averted the conversation.

Lisa shook her head. "I don't think it's a good idea."

"But I want to go out Lisa." Jennie pouted but the soldier remained emotionless.

"You just get from-"

"But I want to! Besides you're with me I'll be safe."

"No-"

"I said I want to." Jennie said firmly and Lisa just nodded her head. The piercing eye-cat of the woman in front of her made her follow what she wants.

Jennie happily jumped out from the bed and walks to her room. She looked back and smile to Lisa. "Get ready, we'll go after breakfast."

"I didn't know she's scarier than her father.." The soldier uttered before getting ready.

Breakfast was finished and now they're almost an hour roaming the mall.

"Can you stop being like that?" Jennie irritably said to Lisa.

Lisa looked at herself. "Like what?"

"Like a bodyguard? Be on my side, not on my back. I want to be your friend."