2

Thank you 1k reads! uwu jenlisa breathed.

JENNIE

I tried to hold my breath, oh my gosh what's happening? Is she for real? Damn I think I'm dreaming!

I move aside away from her and averted my eyes. "N-nice to meet you too, but why are you not in clothes? Earlier you were with your uniform and why are you n-naked now, on my bed."

Based on my peripheral vision she bowed her head, then my sight goes down again to her private part- shit why do the creator of this robot included hot features on this? "I'm sorry, I think I was over heating due to slight malfunction, I know your father already told you that I got damaged from World War II. I'm still adjusting because it's been years and I just got charged."

My jaw dropped, a robot said that? That was amazing! Maybe she's? "Are you a fucking human? Yah don't fool me!"

She just smiled innocently and shakes her head. "No. I am a robot Miss Jennie, to be honest I'm happy that you thought I'm a human because I wanted to be like one."

"This is so unbelievable. How can you say that you're a robot? You have a human skin!" I ranted, how can she answer that, huh?

"This is an artificial one." She said. "I'm really made up of metal, try punching me."

I think of a body part and I saw her stomach, this is the chance!

I maybe pathetic because I think like this towards a robot, I'm so ashamed of my self.

So as what she said, I slightly punched her on her abs, damn it's so hard. I guess she's really a robot.

"When will you last? I mean, can you live forever?"

She shakes her head. "I will start to decay as my body parts will start to rust."

She suddenly get all the strands of her hair to put on her back, gosh she got wonderful mounds baby- 'what the fuck Jennie she's a robot stop!'

She pointed at the little monitor lighting. "This is the beating of my heart, which is also an artificial. If you look into my eyes, these are glowing." She's actually right. "I have a different view where I can search things if I wanted to, I could also define feelings of an individual but sometimes my system is malfunctioning." She explains like she's a soldier, oh wait, she really is.

"Still, daebak." That's all I can say.

She pointed at her watch. "This is my personal watch, this tells me what to do, but that was before because it was damaged too. It's not working like before anymore, but I felt liking it while wearing this since it still shows time and how many percent I am."

I nodded because of amazement. "What's your battery percentage now?"

"I'm 99 percent."

I sighed deeply, I can't hold the one-side sexual tension right now. "Okay. I'm going downstairs to get some food. I'm wondering if you're eating too, are you?"

She nodded. "Yes. I eat like a normal person."

"What the fuck, how could that be?" Her system might be destroyed right?

"My system is waterproof and I need energy to avoid malfunction, the nutrients from the food will be converted to mechanical energy in order for me to-"

"Okay stop I get it." I stopped her. "I'm going downstairs because I'm hungry, I will bring you food too. Also you can get a shirt from my closet, it's so awkward to see my lieutenant bodyguard naked in front of me."

"Yes Miss!" She rogered like a soldier, what the fuck?

"Stop treating me like I'm a commander, please act normal."

She nodded. "What do you mean?"

I gave her an approve. "Just be like me, a human."

"Okay then."

-

I go back to my room with the food and I think I'm going to pass out because this freaking robot.

She literally followed my order!

I told her to get a shirt to wear and she really did! Without underwear or shorts, goddamnit! She's wearing an oversized shirt to be exact. She's going to kill me!

"Y-yah why are you dressed like that?" I asked her.

"Like what?"

"Why are you not wearing some underwears?"

She gave me a confused face, don't tell me she didn't know? "I'm sorry! I just remembered about that, I swear I'll remember about that from now on."

I sighed, gosh this robot.

"Let's eat, I'll put some more clothes on me later."

All I can do is to nod. I put the food on it and sat in front of it, she did the same thing. Wow, she followed my order to be like me.

I sat on an indian seat and she just fuckin' do the same. I look downwards and I just saw the whole Thailand.

Immediately, I close my eyes. "What the fuck don't sit like that."

"W-what?" What's wrong with her? Argh she's a fucking robot!

I tapped for a pillow and put it on her lap, that's when I opened my eyes. Finally I'm living in peace.

Help me, I might rape a robot in no significant time. Damn why am I thinking this?

We started eating and she's looking at me every time she eat a scoop.

"Why are you looking at me?"

She tilted her head, so adorable. "I can't read your feelings now. Earlier you were shocked and now you're unknown."

I am sexually-frustrated. "Oh, I was amazed. Maybe it's not programmed to you."

"Maybe." She's eating again.

"Do robots have feelings too?" I curiously asked, though I know they have none.

She shook her head, I knew it.

"I guess that's the only thing that robots can't do." She said casually, but that's sad.

"So you're my bodyguard now, how can you go with me?"

"Your father already fixed the papers and I'm going with your school tomorrow, I'm going to study!" She's a cheerful robot ugh.

A robot who's going to study, that's great. Will she do good? She's programmed so I guess she's smart? Smarter than Chaeyoung? Maybe.

"You look excited, just to clarify things you're going to protect me." I pointed out and she nodded.

"I will do my best to protect you, I won't let anything harm you Jennie."

That was fucking smooth robot.