4

JENNIE

Finally, the class has ended. We're going to go home now.

"Miss Manoban can I talk to you for a second?" The prof asked her, Lisa looks at me and I nodded. I signed her that I'm going to the parking first.

She go to our prof and they're now having a discussion.

I was about to speak to Chaeyoung when she started to tell me something. "Jennie, I'll be going now is that okay with you? My adviser wants to talk to me about a new upcoming competition, I hope you understand that I can't be walking with you to the parking lot."

I nodded at her. "It's okay Chaeyoung, Lisa is with me though. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah bye unnie!" she waved a good bye and left.

I headed to the parking lot, I know Lisa will come afterwards. Maybe our prof wants to talk to her since she's new here, it's been a week since she entered school and I'm telling you she's improving day by day.

She maybe innocent to some scenarios and things that may not be in military. Well me and Rosé are teaching her sometimes and she's adjusting. Everyday she's so pretty and hot but yeah, she's still fucking innocent.

Though innocent, she's guarding me every time, it's good that no one seems trying to attack me, knowing I only have one bodyguard now.

I massaged my temple, I'm having headaches these past few days, what's with me?

I was taken aback when someone pushes me from the back. I got out of balance so I was almost hit my face on the ground, shit good thing I have hands!

"What the fuck?"

"That's for hitting Jinny and make her do your assignments!" She shouted.

I frowned, wow. Jinny has friends now? I thought Jinny and I are friends! And heck I'm not hitting her!

I was too clumsy damn it, why I can't stand up for myself now?

"I didn't hit her." I said, well some, but not her.

"Don't be a lier bitch!" I clutched my eyes closed and waited for her attack, she's going to slap me. I know, I deserve this. After all I'm being bad and bully.

But then I didn't felt a slap on my cheeks, wait what?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lisa, holding the wrist of the girl who almost slapped me. Her friends started to get frightened. Lisa looks so angry now, oh my..

"Don't you dare touch Jennie." I got goosebumps when she coldly say that.

The girl slowly act retreated. So the robot release her hand and said, "Leave."

And as Lisa said, the girls immediately runaway.

"I'm sorry." She said and help me to stand up. "I should've go earlier so the girl won't let you fall on the ground."

"No, you don't have to say sorry. Still, thank you." She still saved me from that bitch, I almost forgot that it's her job.

"It's my job to protect you." She noticed that I have a scratch on my hand and she shakes her head and sighed. "I'll treat you later."

I started to walk when she suddenly holds my hand to stop me. The wound kinda stings though.

"Aside from your hand, do you have more wounds?" I stared at her confused.

I gently shook my head. "I only have on my hand."

"Does your butt hurt?"

She's acting weird what the hell! "Yeah, a bit."