5

100 days later~ joke. Should I delete this? I feel so bad for making you guys wait, I don't have time eh. I'm so sorry.

JENLISA IS ALIVE BITCHES.

JENNIE

"So this is Kim Jennie." A guy stared at me. And by that, I knew I am already in trouble.

I facepalmed mentally. Why did I even went out early? I should've wait for Lisa!

My class was dismissed earlier than expected so I walked around the school to refresh. I missed this life. No bodyguards, no lieutenants.

But right now I regret leaving school alone because I am in big trouble. I roam my eyes around and saw no one, they're on their classes. Fuck this life.

Fear filled me immediately. How can I run? Damn it.

"Wh-what will you do to me?" I asked, my voice is cracking. I want to cry now.

"Oh.." The guy laughed. "You're scared little princess?" He suddenly touched my shoulders so I stepped backwards, that made him angry.

"Fuck! You'll be mine tonight Kim!" He now hold both of my arms, I just want to die right now-

"Babe!"

Lisa?

"Fuck." The guy muttered.

I saw Lisa smiling widely at me, do robots always act fool? I'm in the middle of a dangerous case yet she is just smiling widely at me? I can't fucking believe this!

And babe? Where did she got that?

The guy release me and slowly stepped backwards.

Lisa snake her arms on me. "What are you doing trying to do with Jennie?"

"Girl, you can back off or else.." The guy threatened her.

I can feel my sweat flowing down from my forehead.

Lisa just smile at him. Is she crazy? A damn crazy robot!

"Or else what?" She playfully said.

"You piece of shit-" My eyes widened when Lisa kicked his balls. What the heck Lieutenant! "Fuck!"

"Run!" Lisa held my hand and grab me.

I felt a pang on my feet. "I can't, I'm in high heels!"

Lisa shook her head, I squealed when I felt like floating from the ground. She's carrying me in a bride style! Oh gosh she's strong.

I didn't protest from what is she doing.

Instead from getting scared of the situation, I noticed that this fucking robot is so gorgeous. Like, I just wanna transform her into a human and kiss her all day long.. what? What am I thinking?

I then noticed that the guy at back has backups, and they're running towards us.

"Fuck Lisa he has back ups!"

Lisa didn't say anything. She ran through the hallway, she seems finding the guards but heck we saw no one. There are no students since it's already dismissal.

We stopped in the storage room. She put me down and we stepped in. I don't really know what to do right now. When will we come out from here? Does this robot can really fight? Would we spend the night here? Or maybe forever?

"This is not good, they're coming." She frustratedly said.

"You can fight right?" I asked her.