(13)

--
"

I know. Namjoon is such a good person to take out for a ladies shopping"

--

Y/n POV

"Now let's go!" Taehyung said locking our arms together.

I did the same.

"But where are we going?" I asked.

"We don't know" jongsuk said.

"What the hell? You didn't even plan it and disturbed mine and yoongi's most playful time!?" I yelled at them.

Why do I overreact and make everything dramatic. F.M.L

All stopped on their tracks and were looking at me. ALL of them , including Yoongi.

"I'm sorry. I'm just saying that umm yoongi and I were having fun and you just...interrupted?" I laughed nervously.

All were confused except Yoongi. He was just smiling.

"Oh look! In n out!" I say pointing towards the shop.

"Where!?" Everyone yelled except Suzy and jongsuk. Even yoongi yelled.

I pointed over to the place and all the boys rushed towards it. Except Suzy , jongsuk and me.

"Whew that was close" I say wiping off a fake sweat.

"Explain" Suzy said beside jongsuk.

"Wha-- oh ok..umm actually.." I say nervously because I dont wanna say it in front of jongsuk.

"I'm--" I was cut by Yoongi.

"Y/n! Come on fast!" I heard him say while he was standing in front of in n out.

"Coming!" I yell back , running towards Yoongi.

Thank you , Yoongi.

"Why didn't you run? Its food y/n! Food!" Yoongi said.

"I know. You forgot me" I spoke while panting in between because I was out of breath.

"Ah im sorry. Let's go eat now" Yoongi said holding me hand as I nod and smile.

--

"Now where do we go?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go to....there!" Suzy pointed towards a...underwear shop?

I mean , even I wanted to go there but wouldn't it be embarrassing. I mean there are only 2 girls and 8 boys.

"Are you crazy!?" I asked back.

"What's crazy about that? Are you allergic to underwear?" Namjoon asked.

Aish. So embarrassing.

"No no. let's go" I say smiling. Namjoon suddenlu took my hand and ran over to the underwear shop.

"I'll buy for you" he said smiling.

"Uh thank you , joonie. But youre not embarrassed?" I asked.

"Why should I be? I've seen many sexy girls wearing so cool underwear in the beaches. I'll help you shop" he said proudly.

Wow...

"That's amazing!" I say , trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Let's go!" He took me inside the shop.

--

"Try this!" Namjoon said.

"Namjoon , this is the 17th one!" I say.

"But these all will look so good on you" namjoon said.

Aish this kid.

"But then you'll have to spend so much money!"

"Its fine. Its fine. Now buy this too" he said handing me the 17th lingerie.

--

"You guys were in for a long time!" Suzy said standing at the counter with jongsuk.

"I know. Namjoon is such a good person to take out for a ladies shopping" I say looking at namjoon. Namjoon just stood there looking proud of himself.

"What about you? You also took a long time. You finished at the same time as me" I asked Suzy.

"Well. Jongsuk isn't so bad too" she said blushing.

Jongsuk blushed too.

"Ok I'll wait for you outside! Bye!" Suzy said , walking out of the counter after paying the stuff.

"Thank you , joonie" i say to namjoon after paying the stuff. Well he paid.

He was holding the covers "no problem".

I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Y/n--did i disturb something?" Taehyung looked at me.

I broke the hug and lookd back.

"No no" I say blushing.

I saw Yoongi standing beside taehyung , looking angry?

"Ah ok. Y/n , lets go now. Its late" taehyung said as I nod.

I looked back at namjoon and hug him again.

"Thanks joonie" I say , with my head placed on his chest.

"Your welcome , y/n-ah" he said smiling.

I broke the hug as he handed me the cover.

--

"Today was fun!" I say jumping onto my couch. Everyone had left except Yoongi , of course. He lives with me.

"Yea. Sure" he rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked curious.

"What do you mean what's wrong!? You were closer to namjoon and taehyung all day! That's not all , you even call them with nicknames! Joonie and Tae!" He yelled as I just stood there shocked.

"I-im sorry. I let my jealousy get the best of me" he suddenly apologized looking down.

I smiled as I stood up and hugged him.

"But I live with you. So basically I'm more closer to you than anyone else" I said , still hugging him. He slowly hugged back.

--

I thought he took me as a sister and wanted to spend more time with me.