EPILOGUE

--

"I'm kidding , pabo!"

--

Yoongi POV

Currently I'm with Jungsuk , Taehyung and Namjoon in a mall finding for a ring.

Yea...I'm gonna propose y/n to be my wife today. I'm nervous.

I thanked Namjoon so many times after he told how he bought me and Y/n together.

He just smiled , proud of himself.

Yurin , Suzy , Jungkook and Seokjin were distracting Y/n from asking about me.

"Yoongi! Look at this one!" Namjoon said pointing towards a ring.

"Woah! It looks so good!" Taehyung said observing the ring.

"Meh. Not that good" Jongsuk said , obviously jealous that they got a better ring to find.

"I liked it. Majority wins" I said smirking. Jongsuk just scoffed jokingly.

I bought the ring. Excited and nervous about the proposal.

Y/n POV

What's up with these people? Whenever I ask them where Yoongi Was , they always found some way to ignore it.

Suzy POV

Its so easy to distract her. Seokjin start talking about food and she forgets about the question.

"And it tasted so good! Would you like to try the soup?" Seokjin asked Y/n.

"Hell yea!" She replied giggling as they both hi-fived each other.

Suddenly I got a call from Yoongi.

"Excuse me" I said to all of them before leaving because maybe Y/n hears it.

(Yoongi's - italics)

"Hello?"

"Suzy. I've bought the ring. You can take her to that place"

"Really!? Omo! I can't wait!"

"You should. Now bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up the call.

I walked back to where they was and told that we will be going to the garden.

Yurin understood immediately but Seokjin questioned 'why?'

Idiot.

"To enjoy" I say through gritted teeth.

"I'm already enjoying here" He said.

....

"I don't care if you are coming or not , you MUST come!" I say grabbing his wrists and pulling him outside.

Y/n looked confused.

I was talking with Y/n from behind when Yurin was explaining everything to Seokjin from front.

--

We finally reached the garden.

Y/n POV

Suzy pushed me forward lightly.

I looked back to ask why she pushed.

But they all disappeared.

Weird...

Was I friends with a ghost!? Was I a ghost!? Do they magic!? Teleportation!? Ive been tricked!? Was i hallucinating this whole time and not knowing!?

This is all stupid Y/n.

I facepalmed mentally.

I walked front until I started seeing candles.

"Huh?"

I walked further and noticed many pictures hanging from a thread like thing up with lights.

It was pictures of me and Yoongi together.

I got curious.

Now is he gonna propose me like in every fanfic?

I just shrugged it off.

I walked further.

I saw Yoongi standing there with a rose in his hand.

I walked up to him. 

"Umm..hey Yoongi" I say awkwardly cuz he was wearing a nice beautiful suit which could kill many girls and then there is me who came like a monkey who is drunk.

He smiled and stood in front of me.

He bent down on one knee and held my hands.

"Y/n..."

He is gonna propose me...

"Y/n , I love you so much. We have made many memories together and I wish for us to make more memories together in future. Its crazy that how we met was a kiss from you to me in a drunk state. Not only that , but it was our first kiss too. You are 100 times better than my ex - girlfriend. I don't want to say her name because I'm afraid I'm allergic to her name also. You are a very bright little kid. And I love how much you are in love with food. I'm afraid you will leave me because of food. So my question is , will you marry me Y/n?" He said the last part little nervously.

I was already tearing up.

"I'm sorry Yoongi , i-i can't" I said putting my acting skill into act.

Everyone stood shocked , Including Yoongi.

"I'm just kidding , pabo" i said laughing with tears all over my face while everyone gave out a sigh of relief.

I hugged Yoongi.

I broke the hug and kissed him deeply.

This is the best day of my life.

- END -