(21)

--

"Yoongi , why did you leave....me"

--

Y/n POV

I am currently with all of them. The whole fam.

We were right now in a arcade.

Jungkook , Seokjin , Jimin , Hoseok and Taehyung went to play some stupid idiotic car games.

Namjoon , Me , Jongsuk and Suzy were playing billiards ;)

Yoongi was on his phone.

Suddenly Yoongi came towards us.

"Uh guys , I'll just come now. I'll go to a nearby store to by a charger for my phone. Ive really less charge" Yoongi said.

"Ah ok! Come fast!" I said concentrating on the game.

He nods before leaving.

--

It had been 10 minutes and I'm sure that while we were coming here , there was mobile phone store just a few minutes away from here.

Then why is he taking so long?

"Uh guys , I'll go check up on Yoongi and come" I said.

Suzy nods.

I quickly got out of the arcade.

I was about to go cross the road when I saw Yoongi exiting the store.

I sighed in relief knowing that he was still there.

I waved to him. But seems like he couldn't see because he was looking down.

I turned back knowing that he will be soon coming inside the arcade.

The moment i turned back , I heard a car horning and brake.

I looked up and was completely shocked.

"Y-yoongi...Yoongi!" I screamed running over to a unconscious Yoongi bleeding because of the car.

Many people surrounded around Yoongi.

"You fucking idiot! Call a fucking ambulance instead of taking videos from you fucking phones!" I yelled.

"Yoongi! Please wake up! Please!" I hugged him. Didn't care about staining my shirt.

Suddenly all of the fam came out and rushed towards us.

"Oh my god! Yoongi!" Namjoon rushed and sat down near Yoongi.

"We heard you screaming so wr quickly came out" Suzy said.

Jungkook , Seokjin , Hoseok  were crying while Taehyung and Jimin comforted them.

Suzy and Jongsuk was also tearing up while comforting me.

Namjoon called the ambulance.

--

The people carried Yoongi inside the van as me and Namjoon went inside because only two person was allowed to enter in.

Jongsuk told the rest to come in his car.

I couldnt stop crying.

Why Yoongi? Please don't leave me. Please! I already lost my parents whom I used to love a lot. I dont want to lose you too Yoongi. Please be safe.

Namjoon comforted me.

We reached the hospital while the nurses were rushing inside with Yoongi who was lying unconsciously on the bed with a oxygen mask on his mouth.

A while later , the others reached.

--

"I hope he is safe" Suzy breathed out while I was still crying. Namjoon was walking back and forth in front of Yoongi's door.

--

"Are you all here for Yoongi?" A doctor asked us who just exited the room.

"I'm really sorry to say this but he is no more" The doctor apologized.

No no no no this can't be.

"No this cant be...this can't be true!" I cried falling down.

I entered his room , looking at a pale Yoongi sleeping on the bed.

"Y-yoongi...why did you leave....me" I sighed holding onto his hand.