(14)

--

"Trying to wipe off your stain , asshole"

--

Y/n POV

The way Yoongi takes care of me as a sister is so cute. He is just protective over me. He would be a great boyfriend to someone. I wish Yoongi doesnt take me as a sister.

Suddenly I got a message from...Yoongi?

Glowing swag :
Can you bring water for me?

Y/n :
You asshole! You're sitting right beside me right now , lazy bitch.

Glowing swag :
So what if I'm sitting right beside you? I can't message you? Now go bring for me water.

Y/n :
Typing...

Glowing swag :
For the sake of food.

Y/n :
I'm bringing!

I quickly got up after hearing Yoongi chuckle behind me.

I came back with a glass of water for him.

"Thank you. Now let's eat jajjangmyon" Yoongi said standing up after placing the glass on the table.

"Yay!" I jumped up and down with my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes , Yoongi wasnt in sight

"Yah!" I yelled before running out of the house and locking it before running up to Yoongi who was standing infront of the elevator.

--

"Enjoy" the waiter told us after placing the food onto the table.

"Thank you" me and yoongi said.

After the waiter left , I started devouring the food , letting all the satans who were hungry for food outside me.

"Woah. Chill the fuck down , y/n" Yoongi said.

I looked up to see him. He started laughing.

Huh?

"Y-your face" He laughs out.

"What's wrong with my face?" I asked him.

He took out his phone (I forgot to bring my phone) and took picture of me.

What the fuck?

Then he took the front camera and showed me.

"Oh man holy shit!" I cursed seeing my face.

Due to eating fast , jajjangmyon was spread all over my face.

Yoongi just laughed.

"Stop laughing and give me your phone so I can wipe out this stain , you asshole!" I yelled at him.

He handed me his phone and I opened the front camera. But my hand was covered with jajjangmyon too so when I held his phone , it stained his phone cover.

"What the fuck , y/n!" Yoongi yelled before snatching his phone. But as it was stained already , it stained his hands too.

"Ugh" he said in a disgusted tone. He placed his phone onto the table and took a tissue. He wiped off his hands and the phone cover.

He then came closer to me.

"W-what are you trying to do?" I asked him confused.

"Trying to wipe out your stain , asshole" He replied.

As he came closer , I spit on his face.

"Ew. Disgusting! Ugh!" He yelled before wiping off my saliva on his face.

As he was doing this , I kept the money on the table and ran away before he could catch me.

I saw him chasing behind me. People were staring at us. I heard one grandma say "couples this days"

I choked on my saliva at that time.

So I stopped running exactly a few meters away from the restaurant.

Yoongi then caught me.

"You dumb fuck!" He yelled before tickling me.

I fell down while laughing "yah! Asshole! We are in the middle of a public place!"

"You think I care? I'm not gonna be the one being humiliating" He smirked before continuing tickling me.

After a few seconds , he grew tired and stopped.

"Youre not gonna get away Min fucking Yoongi" I yelled before chasing him back to the house.

--

"You asshole" I stopped to take a breath. He quickly opened the door of our house and rushed inside.  Before he could lock it , I pushed the door open.

"You--" I was cut off when I fell down.

In the most awkward position.

I was fallen right above him and he was below me , facing me.

"Yah get of--" Before he could complete his sentence , Someones gasp interrupted him.

I quickly got off him and we both sat in a comfortable position.

"Y/n! You shouldn't open the door like this! What if someone else sees it?" Suzy said...wait...Suzy!?

"Suzy its not like--" I tried to explain her but was cut off by her itself.

"Ya ya sure. Seeing you sleeping on a guy and face so close to each wasnt what everyone thinks" Jongsuk said in a sarcastic tone

"Wait...Jongsuk!?" Me and Yoongi yelled because we didnt know that he was also present...but I was wrong.

"He is right" Namjoon said coming out.

Well...I kinda had a crush on Namjoon..hehe.

"You too!?"

"Not only me" After Namjoon said that Everyone else also came out. But thankfully Jung--

"Did I miss anything interesting here?" Jungkook asked.

He also? *face palm*

"Yes you did! Y/n and Yoongi were doing dirty dirty things" Taehyung said making dirty faces.

"Ew. Tae!" I said as I was getting up. I looked at Yoongi who had a angry expression on him.

Ugh. Why did my fate make me fall on Yoongi!? Now he is angry at me.

"I'm sorry" I bowed down to him to apologize.

He just glared at me before going back to his room. He closed the door with a loud thud.