(19)

--

"All I want to say is , I love you too , My Sweet Yoong Boong"

--

Y/n POV

Its been a month already since I'm dating Namjoon but since I started dating Namjoon , Yoongi seems to be really cold hearted to me only.

"Y/n" Namjoon called out to me.

"Hmm?"

"We need to talk"

Talk? What?

"Hmm?"

"I don't think our relationship will go any more further"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked scared.

"I know you don't love me"

"What? What are you saying joonie. I love you"

"I know you love me. But the way you look at Yoongi is completely different than how you look at me. You look at him with love and spark , completely different from mine. I'm sacrificing my love for him. Go talk to him. He loves you too for sure. He has been sad since the day he found out we were dating. I'll always keep you my #1 no matter what. I'll move on eventually but you'll still be my #1" Namjoon said.

I cried at his words.

Why is he so good at giving speeches?

"I love you joonie" I say.

"I love you too. Now go talk to him" Namjoon said smiling towards me.

I'm sorry joonie. But you will find someone better Than me eventually..

I ran up to yoongi's room.

I knock onto his door. He didnt open the door.

"Yoongi!" I yell from out.

"Yoongi!"

"My sweet yoong Boong!" I yelled hoping he would open this time. But no.

I got really scared. I opened the door , hoping that it wouldnt be locked.

Fortunately , it wasn't.

"Yoongi?" I asked confused. No one was in.

I was about to walk away when I felt something wet on my feet. I looked down to see what it was...blood?

Blood?

No..blood?

No. Its not blood.

Wait what if it is blood?

Is there vampire's here?

Dracula's?

Monster?

Wait..is Yoongi a vampire!?

Wait..but it is...

BLOOD!?

I entered the room and looked behind the door.

"Yoongi!" I was in utter shock looking at Yoongi who was crying and bleeding from his wrists.

Yes , both the wrists had approximately 3 cuts.

"Yoongi!" I screamed holding onto him.

"Y-y/n" was his last words before he collapsed onto the floor.

"Y-yoongi!" I screamed again downstairs.

"G-guys! Y-yoongi!" I yelled at Suzy , Jongsuk , Jungkook , Namjoon and Seokjin who were already there. I was already crying a full ocean.

"What happen--- wait--" I didnt let Namjoon speak.

"Please save Yoongi! Please!" I screamed, crying.

Namjoon knew why I had to go to Yoongi's room so he ran upstairs confused , while others followed him. 

I followed them too.

"Oh man holy shit!" Jungkook cursed looking at Yoongi.

Namjoon quickly carried Yoongi and took him to his car.

He drove already to the hospital.

I felt really bad. I really love Namjoon. He cares about our relationship. I hope he finds a amazing girl just like how he is.

"No worries. Let's go from my car" Jongsuk said.

We all went inside his car as he drove towards the hospital where Namjoon went.

--

Yoongi was currently inside the hospital room as we all were waiting Outside.

"Didnt you guys hear my scream!?" I yelled at them.

"I-i did but I  thought you were screaming because..umm..you guys were having sex. Well you were calling his name" Suzy said.

"You thought the same too? Even me!" Jungkook said laughing.

We all glared at him as he laughed. Slowly , his laughter became a nervous one.

"O-oh Mom! Im coming!" He said before walking near the exit door of the hospital.

We just watched him go. A few seconds later , he came back.

"Haha umm mom! Yea. She told me to come back" He said laughing nervously.

"Ah seriously , you punk" Namjoon said lightly smaking his head.

Suddenly Yoongi's room door opened.

"Are all of you here for Yoongi?" The doctor asked.

We all nod.

"Well. He has lost a lot of blood. But he will be getting blood from the blood bank. Do not worry" The doctor reassured us as we sighed out of relief.

"Can we meet him?" I asked the docor.

He nods as we thank him.

We all immediately rushed inside the room. 

There was Yoongi with many wires attached onto him. Mostly on his wrists.

My guess was that the wires where providing blood to him. But Namjoon said that it was just energy filling liquid.

I nod and sat near Yoongi.

I stroked his hair , crying.

"Why did you cut your wrists , pabo?" I asked.

The others had gone out. Some of them went to talk with the doctor and other went to buy medicines as the others went to buy snacks.

Suddenly , Yoongi's eyes opened slowly.

"Y-yoongi?"

"Y/n?"

"Yoongi!" I squealed.

He smiled slightly.

I suddenly hugged him but he groaned with pain. I quickly broke it as I apologized.

"Why did you cut your wrists , pabo-ya!"

He just smiled "Why do you care?"

"Huh?"

"I love you , Y/n. I started growing feelings for you since I was making food for you on our first day living together. I saw how happy you were with the food. Later on you and Namjoon got toge--" He was cut off with a slight groan with pain of himself.

"Explain la--"

"When you and Namjoon got together. I knew that there would be no chance of us together. So I gave up everything. I cut off my wrists with frustration. I heard you knock on the door so I hid behind the door , so you wouldnt notice me. You wouldn't even care. But you noticed me and then I dont know what happened" He said.

I was (Jung)shook but what he said. I couldn't stop my tears.

I explained him all what Namjoon said and how I realized my feeling for him. How we spent out times together. How I met you before him. How we both teased each other.

"All I want to say is..I love you too , My sweet Yoong Boong" I said smiling.