CHAPTER 1

Ruchi POV:

Somewhere I read 'name always reflect the person's personality' but why not with me. My mom told me when I was born no one was happy because I was the second girl child but for mom, I was pure and beautiful. That's why she wanted me to be a light of her life. Yes, Ruchi means light and beauty but I didn't think I have light and beauty.

After one year of graduation still, I am struggling for a job. And in this duration, I break into a number of pieces, after the cry and then sleep I again start to collect myself. This process reiterates every week and it starts to more. Every day I push myself that 'No, you can't quit you have to do that' but now I am losing my light. I still remember papa came with new motivational stories during college. Now everything is changed, my parents start to lose believe in me. Papa rarely calls me in a month. I feel so ashamed and pressurize that I can not explain. Many times I stand alone on the terrace and think that what happen if I slip then suddenly I remember what papa said to me that those people who give up their lives are the biggest losers in the world.

"...chi"

"Ruchi" uhh.. what happen "what" oh my younger brother. "I want a little money please, I swear I'll return next month."

"No way, I already gave you money and no I'll not give you." My brother name is prince and he always spent money without single thought.

"Papa always gives you extra, so it's my money too." Ohh really.

"Papa give me for the emergency so now fuck off."

"Ok, I'll do whatever you say for a week." He is watching me full of hopes so how can I say no and on another side, it's a good deal.

"Fine " I take out my purse and give him money. His face now lit up. He is 17 but still behaves like 12. And we both love to watch the cartoon so we never fight for TV. Our favourite cartoon is Shinchan that's why I like Japan. Japan is my most favourite country that I wanna go because you can see the whole future there.

After graduation, I wasted my 6 months at home and I really felt like I stuck there. So I just move to Indore for civil service exam. But it takes a lot of time so I start to prepare for banking.

Sometimes I really need someone who just gives me hug and say everything will be alright. You will get what you want. My almost friends are settle but here I am no job no boyfriend nothing.

I am just waiting for good change.

ш<b