CHAPTER 9

Arayan POV:

She is blushing complete red not because of that butterfly feeling but anger. There is only one question in my mind that what I did?

What the hell with this girl? And I mean it. Every girl just dies for one night with me and here I am. I am ready to give her my name as well as my money and in return I want her. Yes, her soul and every inch of her body only belong to me. It doesn't matter if she agrees or not. Since the moment I saw her, she only belongs to me and no one. I can fulfil her all requirement even that stupid Govt job too. I don't care if she thought I'm arrogant or anything. She is surprised that's why she reacts something like that.

I am so lost in my mind that I didn't even realise that she is leaving No way, she can't leave me just like that. I have caught her hand.

"What do you want? Why can't you just leave me alone? I can't even stand here with you one more second. You are so disgusting." She doesn't shout but starts to cry. I am so scared as she will be faint at any moment.

"Fine, this time you can leave but you can't go alone" she stops cry and raise her eyebrow "my man will drive you at your place." She nod.

It's fine if she didn't say 'YES' but in future, I am going to make her mine in anyhow.

Ringing........

"Hello"

"Hello, sir"

"Yes Miss Sneha, what happened?"

"Sir, there is an emergency meeting in 30 min."

"Ok, I'll be there"

The meeting is done and I'm going to meet my friend Rahul. I told him that I meet her and he was so excited about everything. I told him nothing special happened but he never listens to me.

So here I am in the pub. Everything looks in black, pink and green.

"Hey bro" here he is.

"Hey, How much do you drink?"

"I finished my starter."

"Sure"

"What happened between you and her. Does she said 'Yes'?"

"No, but she will say soon"

"Ok, but still I don't see her pic."

"Oh, Yeah right" I take out my mobile and give him.

"She is beautiful" I smile that I know " but you dated models then what is special

 about her."

"She is different, whenever I see her I feel Peace and pleasure like heaven. I have everything but still feel incomplete but she makes me completes. We are totally in a different world maybe that's why we are attracted."

"I know that she will say 'YES' I mean who can say 'NO' to you?"

" She didn't agree but I'll make her soon."

"Really she didn't say 'yes' in a first meeting now I can say, bro, she is different."

"And she called me arrogant."

"Arrogant? Yeah, we are because this is the way we live."

"Yeah, but she doesn't understand" I sigh.

"Don't worry just give her some time."

"yeah"

But I can't wait that long, so I will give her that much time that she can only google me. I know, she never in any relationship and this is new for her. She is a little bit prude but I can change her. I know, I have to be patient but I can't. I already waited more than two years and I can't wait for more. It will make me more eager if she continuously pushes me away. She is cute but in anger, she is so sexy. I can't wait to see her in my arm. One more night without her. 

Just wait a little more time, my Love after that you will be mine.