CHAPTER 8

Now I'm in a car looking out through the window with tied hand. I just don't understand how am I going to escape. How my parents will react if I'll be missing. I saw a Bollywood movie Mardani in which mafia kidnapped girls and bidding them at a high rate. I don't want to be a part of such a thing. Already my life is so pathetic if such things will happen then I can't live more. But there is so much pain when you give up your life. I am scared to do suicide.

I'm so lost in my thought that I don't even notice that the door of a car has opened. This is my last chance to gain sympathy as I look at the black suit man with full of pity eyes. He makes a big sigh with a sorry look as he is entering a building and I follow him. I never know that Indore has such beautiful infrastructure. What I'm thinking I need to think about escape.

I enter a room where a hundred of candles lighten and at the center, there is two chair with table. A beautiful bouquet is placed at the corner of a table and everything decorates with light pink and white. Wow, This is awesome and I'm total confuse maybe I am in wrong room but that suit man is at door. I'm too lost that I didn't notice there is a man standing at the center with rose. He wears a coat with a tight white shirt that shows his apes and broad arm looks like a Greek God or a model. I'm total freak out that I never ever see him before.

With his every single step in my direction, makes my heart thumping so loud against my chest that I can easily hear in my ears. His suit is in blue color with black puff hair. His eyes are so deep black and the lip is so kissable and pink. I feel like my skin heat up everywhere, blushing like a red tomato. Shit, he notices I am checking out. He smirks at me like an asshole. My hands are shaking how will I go to talk to him. Just please someone tell me that whatever happened to me are all misunderstanding.

"S..Sir, I think you did some mistake I'm not  the one you want to meet and I don't even know you." He smiles now what is he? an idiot.

He tilts that red rose in my direction and I don't know so I just take it. I mean It's beautiful so why not.

"You are the only one I want to meet and you have no idea how long I had found you." He said with a smile but makes me confuse. Why did he need to find me?

"why?"

"I'll tell you later. The first I need to introduce myself. My name is Arayan, the CEO of one the biggest company in India and let's go to eat something I know you didn't have anything after that I'll tell you." What is the hell with him? Is he a psycho or what? I mean how could I believe with such a small intro?

"I'll not eat with you just tell me why I am here?" He sighed

"Fine, I will tell but you have to sit here." He directs me to chairs.

"Ok, now tell me." I try to read his face but I can't he looks expressionless.

" I am a CEO of One of the biggest company in India. I saw you about two years ago in Mathura. I have searched for you for two years and I know everything about your life like what you are doing in this city." Now it literary freaking me out. What had I done with him that he needs to find out about me?

"But what's make you need to find out about me?" I said in a low voice as I scared to death.

"I like you," He said and wait to see my expression and I don't know I'm frozen  "from the moment I saw you and I want to make you my life partner.

"Hey, Are you listening?" He said confused, moving me with his hand. Then I come to reality.

"What?" I can't believe what just said.

"You didn't hear me?  It's ok, I want to tell you I really like you from the moment I saw you." 

"Er...But I really don't like you and even I don't know you, so sorry but I can't" He is really weird I mean who kidnapped a girl to say he likes her? He looks psycho if he disturbed me more then think I need to take the police's help.

"I like you a lot and I think it's enough for us to be in a relationship if you don't believe a relationship then I'll arrange marriage date for us and don't worry about your parents I'll talk to them and you will surely be going to love me I mean I'm handsome as well as billionaire. I can fulfill all your wishes. I know..." I stopped him all the nonsense talk by him.

"Mr Arayan, I don't know much about you but one thing I'm sure as hell that you are so arrogant that I don't want you to be my boyfriend or husband. What do you think about me that I'm one of your toy like other girls? When you will bore then kick me like a waste from your life. If Yes then you make the biggest mistake in your life. And don't dare to kidnap me again, If you think about it then I will report against you and make a news that you blackmail me. I think this is enough for your company's reputation." He looks shocked and sad but I don't give a fuck.

��������n�ӋϞ