CHAPTER 7

Ruchi POV :

"We are so proud of you Ruchi, after a very long time one of our family got Govt job. I already worshipped our family god Hanuman by his favourite sweet 'laddu'. There will no obstacle come your way. You really work hard now all will be good." Mummy said to me and I smile to both mummy and papa. Really they are a source of my light.

The driver waits for me outside and opens the car's door for me. Everything is so satisfying that I don't need anything. My car parked in front of the very big building. I step out and enter the building, my junior greets me and I greet my senior. Suddenly someone calls me. Uff.... What's going on?

I open my eyes with a loud shout outside. Oh no again the room is in mess and prince left in the early morning. It is 10 in morning and it's normal for me. Every day I sleep late and wake up late. Papa always says to me nothing you will get until you wake up in morning. Suddenly someone knocks at the door. I open the door and see a man in a suit I mean it's very rare to see a man in a suit in India. But he is at my door only two people came to door one is the water supplier and the other is a newspaperman. Whatever he looks so handsome how I can't blush. I remember a movie ' men in black' because of him. He doesn't look happy and sad I mean expressionless person. Is he a kidnapper? No way he can't get any money because I'm unemployed. But why he has bouquets. Is he at the wrong place?

"Miss master gave us to give you" but who is master? And I'm sure as hell he is the wrong place.

"I think you are at a wrong place and I don't know who is master?"

"No miss, We are at right address and we got you after so much hard work." What? and why he needs to find me? something is wrong. Ruchi where is your mobile and red chilly powder.

"Why you need to find me?"

"This question will be given by our master and you need to come with us." In your dream.

" No, I can't and I don't even know you." I close my door but suddenly he uses his leg between the door. Now I need to scare.

"Sorry miss, if I will not take you then the master will fire us."

"If you will not then I am going to shout and call the police." I just get my mobile but he covers my face from behind. I tried to fight but he is very strong. Other one comes and starts to tie me with rope. I can hear my heart beat this is so scary and I don't what will they do. How I will I inform my parents. Everything looks blur that moment I realise, I 'm crying. They put me in a very luxurious car. I am very poor in car brands and all, so I can't tell what is it but it is in black colour. All people are out but no help me. They are watching me like we are doing drama.

I have no idea where this car is going. I just want to go to mummy and papa.

They take me in a huge room which looks like for stars dressing room and makeup room. Are they going to bid me? Wow no job no future and now this why I'm in this world?

All female workers start to do wax, cleaning and all the parlour stuff without even my permission. I don't like to go to the parlour because it hurts when someone makes my eyebrow and wax. I can't breath in

hard essence so that's why I don't like when one put cream on my face.

I tried to ask them but they didn't tell. They give me sympathy look but why? Oh God, I am going to lose my mind. I miss you, mummy.

I look totally different but I can't mesmerise myself because I'm so scared. This is the first time in my life I look so much different but in a good way. I don't wear any fancy dress but this cloth quality is so good. This is branded but no one in the world does anything free for someone. And I'm sure as hell there is big moto behind everything but what? Are they going to sell me at the high price because I'm a virgin?

"What do you want please tell me," I asked that black suit man.

He didn't reply to me such an asshole. Try plan B may be he tell anything.

"I'm like your sister how could you do this with your sister. Don't you love your sister" He thought before reply?

"Miss if you are like my sister then I can assure you that you will not hurt" wow bloody hell.

z���P