CHAPTER 10

Ruchi POV: 

I wake up with smile that I realise it's complete two day when I got kidnap. That day, When I came to home my brother had no idea that what happened with me and I didn't want to tell him. I don't like if someone hassle because of me. I was so scared if someone will come again but it would never happen. I cried all past nights to think about harassment that he did. I never be in such situation before. In college, a boy came with my sketch to propose me and told me how long he likes me and I was total confused because he always stared at my friend. So I didn't say and I blocked him everywhere so he couldn't disturb me. On last day of college he came to me to say last goodbye. He touched my chicks with smile and I froze like all my body parts died at that moment. He didn't say anything and return back. That moment I thought that I'm one of the biggest heartless person but what I could do I don't like to be in any relationship. What will happen if I loved one and he will move on to say single word 'breakup'. And This is the real reason why I'm still single.

I'm taking bath and think about him that maybe he had mistaken me with someone else that's why no one comes after that. If it is like that I will be so happy and bless Because he is very powerful with money and I'm sure he has a connection with politicians. I searched for him and I was so shocked that he is a billionaire, not a millionaire or any normal rich person. I have never seen any billionaire in my life but him.

I am coming out from a bathroom and I'm so lost that I don't realise someone is calling me.

"Ruchi, what happened why are you silent for few days." He asked me with curious and concern face.

"Nothing, I make a new timetable (I lie) so thinking about that."

"Ok, I'm going with my friends." He said.

"Yeah, close the door before you leave." He leaves with no words and closes the door. Today is his holiday so I am sure he will come at night. 

I don't like to cook anything so guess what I take in my breakfast? Anything that doesn't need to cook and I don't want to ruin my day by cooking. When I'll get a job, I'll hire a cook and eat whatever I like. I smile to think about it. I'll use my money wherever I had like. But now where is my bread and jam. I prefer the mango flavour jam for breakfast.

There is pin drop silence in my room but not in my mind. What if I'm the one he wants then what will happen. I don't want to talk about this to mummy and papa. Such topics are so uncomfortable to share with them. They are already disturbing because of my job and now this. No, I can't I have to be brave and strong to face him. But He didn't do anything in the last two days, So I think there is no need to think more.

I'm studying for about four hours but something distracts me. There is a call but it's unknown number and I have no problem to attend this because I really enjoy talking to the stranger. You can say anything about whatever you want.

"Hello?" I am going to enjoy this.

"Hello, my love" Eww... love sounds so cringe but why he sounds so familiar.

"Who are you and whom you wanna talk?"

"Love, you forget me and the dress I gifted you in which you looked beautiful. And I want to talk to you" I shivered to hear his husky voice. What is he? a complete player.

"I threw that dress when I returned and don't call me again."

I hang up and before he calls me again I need to block him. Again my mobile is ringing and It's an unknown number. I touch the red button and go through more option to block one more time.

Please save me, God, I'm so tired to block more than fifty numbers. So I finally switch off the mobile. I startle with a sudden knock on my door. I stand up and move forward to the door. My hands are on the door then I realise how much I am shaking. I need to be cool down 'Ruchi you have to be brave. Don't show your fear.'

" Whatever have you come to my window. I'll not open the door."

"Miss, I can't give you this through the window."

"What is that thing?" Do I need to know what is his intention? After all, he kidnapped me.

"Please Miss, open the door otherwise I have to break it." No way, This is not my property if something happens then the owner will kill me.

So I open the door and see a very big bouquet and a box. What's with him? Does he do farming of rose? There is a message card so I open it. It says ' I miss you, Love. I arrange a date for us and a dress. So wear that dress and my man will take you at my place.' What the hell? I'll never go with him on a date.

"Tell your master that I will never go with him anywhere." I close the door.

There are so many questions are in my mind. Is he playing with me? Am I a new toy for him? Is he really serious? As he calls me 'life partner' so is he going to marry me?

I distract by another knock and I know who is he. I open the door. That black suit man comes with a new bouquet and box. I again close my door with 'No'.

After 2 hours

I'm so frustrated. What is he a psycho? There are about fifty dresses with bouquets. These dresses realise me that we are from different worlds. He is a billionaire and I'm just a normal and poor girl. Last time he gave me a dress to wear to a seven-star hotel. If he really loves me then he will never do something like that. He will understand me and accept me whatever I am. He only likes my body and nothing more. Today, he really has crossed all the limits and now this is my turn to take revenge.