CHAPTER 14

Awww... How cute it is... I hide back to the door and smiling like an idiot to see a parrot through a crack as it's the best way to start my day. A cute little parrot is on my balcony and I want to see more closely like other curious children so I make one step more forward but..... Oh shit! No, It flew but I am still smiling. This place is amazing that everything is close and greenery. It's almost one weak, my life now back on a track as I used to live before meeting him. But I'm curious that why doesn't he disturb me anymore? Is he kidnap or die? If he kidnapped it would be good for all, I mean he is arrogant, bad-tempered and stubborn as a bitch that no one wanna meet him. I giggle with such a thought. I'm sure his favorite hobby is to make people annoyed and done his work by coercion. But why does he invade my mind? Why I'm thinking about him? Maybe he doesn't show his glimpse lately that makes so peaceful and happy as now I nod off on my fluffy bed. Suddenly someone knocks on the door that makes me come back on the earth. He could be no other than my brother so as I open the door he is smiling ear to ear. Ok, that's new.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm way too lucky that it neglect your bad influence." He moves his hands dramatic and shows me like I destroy his life.

"what do you mean?" I'm annoyed now.

"A few days ago, My coaching came up with the lottery as we could win a flat for one year. So all the student gave their name including me. AND I WON THIS LOTTERY " He is dancing the bhangra at the door and I shake my head as he is such an idiot.

"What do you mean a flat for one year?" I'm confused about all this new thing and we never win any lottery before, so I don't believe at all.

"That we don't have to pay house's rent for one year." Really wow, "so NOW I'll get more pocket money." He is laughing and jumping into the whole room.

"Maybe they made a prank and got you" I tilt at the door with the smirk on my face. "and I have no doubt" I start to laugh and crawl on the floor.

"Hey, I'm not a Dumbo" He yells and launch a pillow in my direction. I move to dodge but fail as it hit on my face. I lurch backside as he is laughing at top of his lungs. I stand at my place with narrow eyes, pillow in one hand start to running in his direction to take my revenge. He also takes a pillow in one hand and runs in opposite direction.

"YOU ARE GOING TO DIE DUMBO" I yell and we run like Tom and Jerry.

"Peace.....Peace" He calls out and surrender his hands in the air. I laugh and make a pose as I win some WWE. We both launched on the bed, huffing and puffing like will never get oxygen.

"They give me a flat's key," he said and takes out a key in his hand. I shake my head as he didn't show me before.

"So is it really true?" I grin. He smiles and takes out a piece of paper. I frown as he tilts in my direction. I take it and slowly open it. My eyes wide to see the design and picture of flat. Everything looks so expensive that I am a little suspicious that how could they give us such thing? I always learn in my life that you can't get anything for free. The weirdest thing is that it's 2 BHK flat, not 1 BHK. I flip the paper if something on the backside. My eyes directly fall on a bold capital letters 'FACILITIES' and there are some points given under it. Oh my God, this is my most favorite part that they will give us a maid for cleaning and cooking. One minute, a maid for cleaning I understand that they don't want to ruin their flat but why is cooking? Whatever I don't like to cook, so it'll be great.

 One minute, a maid for cleaning I understand that they don't want to ruin their flat but why is cooking? Whatever I don't like to cook, so it'll be great

"We will shift tomorrow

"We will shift tomorrow." He said and smile with excitement in his eyes.

"First I need to check myself about that flat, then we can shift," I said and he has grown like someone throw water at him in cold. "And I have to tell about it to mummy and papa"

"This will make it late" he pouted but I don't care as he is so dramatic.

Next day I told about it to mummy and papa, at first they thought like me but giving all information and made a call to his coaching everything became clear and conformed. My brother and I checked out that place and really that place was so amazing. I never ever in my life, live at such a place but now I'm going to live. I am very excited and happy.

Feel likes everything going to be good.