I'm Here {B A N G C H A N}

||✨🍒||

"I'm here for you, every step of the way."

💫

The clock read: 2:30 am, you yawned and toss your head back, it gently landed on your pillow. Chan had been extending his hours at JYP, to help the others catch up on choreography, you knew it took a huge toll on his health.

Being his girlfriend, you supported his choices on every endeavor. You often kept your harsh opinions to yourself, afraid that Chan's sensitive personality would cripple.

The door opens and you can hear Chan mumbling to himself. Pushing yourself off of the bed, you make your way to the front of the apartment.

"Chan." You whisper, his head snaps up to look at you, Chan's face softens and you could see his purple eye bags.

"Y/N." He smiles and waddles towards you, "Shouldn't you be asleep?" His arms tiredly wrap around your frame, his lips peck your forehead. You cuddle into his chest, sighing heavily.

"I couldn't sleep, plus I was studying." You reply before looking at Chan, his smile turned lopsided and his dimple peeked from his cheek. You grab Chan's hand and lead the way to the couch, he sits quietly unable to ask what you had planned.

"Chan." You mumble and take ahold of his hand, running your nails over his Hello Kitty band-aid. With the way you said his name, a heavy feeling grew into his chest and upset his stomach.

"D-Don't leave me." Chan breathes quickly, you stared into his eyes, they became glossy. You shook your head and kissed his hand, consoling the heavy atmosphere.

"I only wanted to say, that although you aren't around as much, although we don't spend loads of time together, I'm here." You say softly, "You've waited for this your entire time here, you're so close to debuting. Just know, I'm here for you, every step of the way."

Chan let his tears flow freely, his laugh was in small huffs and he hugged you tightly. He truly loved you, though he couldn't show it often, deep down you knew.

"Let's sleep." Chan whispers, pecking your lips and taking you to the room.

Two Weeks Later

You sigh into the cold air, your breath spiraling into the sky. Chan was talking about the Changlix ship everyone was talking about online, he laughed every two seconds but you couldn't bring yourself to listen to the hilarious story.

Chan noticed you had tuned him out, he pulls you back, stopping you from walking onto the University's campus.

"Y/N," Chan holds you tight, you shake out of your daze and stare at Chan, "You're going to pass the exam with flying colors." He grinned at you, "You're the smartest girl I've ever met, not to mention, gorgeous." You blush and chuckle shyly, he never failed to compliment you.

"I'm anxious and you know how I get, what if I completely draw blanks and don't finish?" You close your eyes in frustration, Chan grabs your cheeks with his cold hands and you open your eyes.

"You won't, don't talk like that. Don't worry, I'm here for you, every step of the way." Chan reassures you and pecks your lips, "You're smart." Another kiss, "And beautiful." Another kiss, "And I love you." He kisses you multiple times and you laugh pulling away.

"Okay okay! I love you too." You smile wide and walk backwards, "Later tonight you better tell me about Changlix." You point your finger at Chan and he laughs insanely loud, gaining the attention of your classmates.

You turn around and begin to head to your building, Chan smiles and stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"I love you, Y/N." And he walks off to meet up with the boys.

||✨🍒||

A/N: ehhh??? Did you like it? I wanted to welcome y'all with a cute one, hehe >.<

Show some love to our boys!! 💛

Q: whose your bias??