Look At Me {J E O N G I N}

||✨🍊||

"Can't you look at me?"

💫

Your co-worker, Jeongin, always made mistakes, he always spilled coffee, dropped pastries and couldn't mop the floor correctly. However, he was cute so you always let him slide.

"Jeongin can you do me a favor?" You ask with your back turned to the boy, he quickly rose from his seat, not planning on making any eye contact though.

"Absolutely, what do you need Y/N?" Jeongin answers immediately, he fiddled with his apron and name-tag, you smile and finally turn to him.

"Can you make me a smoothie? We have to open the shop soon and I'm going to be running the front all day. Plus, I haven't had breakfast." You sheepishly say, Jeongin had already began to retrieve the equipment.

"Sure! W-What do you want?" His fingers trembled and he knocked over the plastic cup he had set up. You chuckled and started up the debit/credit card scanner.

"Peaches, mangos, pineapples and strawberries." You state your order and soon flip the sign on the glass door from closed to open. Fridays were always amazing for you at the cafe, it was due to the fact that the only other worker was Jeongin.

"Y/N, I dropped the whipped cream again." Jeongin admits, you were counting the change for the customer before glancing at Jeongin, he stared at his hands. You smiled and gave the customer their money before tugging at his pink sweater.

"Watch the front and I'll clean up, okay?" You pat his back and enter the kitchen, whipped cream had somehow ended up on the ceiling. You sighed and released a laugh, "This boy is so lucky he's cute." You start your task immediately.

Jeongin stood behind the register, his head swaying left and right to the music. His friends enter the cafe, they wave at Jeongin and walk up to the counter.

"Can we get two slices of the chocolate mousse cake, to go." His friend orders, Jeongin nods and prepares the small boxes on the counter. His other friend spots you behind the kitchen door, he smiles and leans on the counter.

"Jeongin, did you ever confess to Y/N?" He says rather loudly, you turn at the mention of your name, hiding under the glass and eavesdropping.

"Yah! Lower your voice, she's in the kitchen." Jeongin panics and fumbles with the cake boxes, "I can't confess to her, she isn't interested." You roll your eyes, is he oblivious, you wonder.

"Alright pal, just do it soon, you'll regret it." His friend says before paying for the desserts and exiting the cafe.

"Okay, it's clean." You finally say, returning to the front of the cafe, it was empty, you sigh in relief.

Jeongin nods and begins to rush to the kitchen, you stop him by grabbing his hand.

"Jeongin." You say, he turns to you, biting his lip, his eyes stare at the dessert case. You grab his face with one hand, "Can't you look at me? For once, Jeongin." You click your tongue in annoyance.

"I-I don't know." He whispers, slowly making eye contact with you, you finally lock eyes and smile at each other.

"Was that so hard, baby?" You ask cutely, Jeongin's cheeks grow red.

"You heard my friend didn't you?" Jeongin shyly says, his heart beating faster every second. You nod and kiss his nose.

"Gosh you're so adorable." You turn to the front as a few customers enter the cafe. Jeongin stays frozen in place, processing what you just did. He indirectly confessed to you and you kissed his nose, he grew confident.

So Jeongin walked up to you, not caring if you were taking an order, and he pecked your lips.

"I can look at you forever, Y/N."

||✨🍊||