Chapped Lips { M I N H O}

||✨🍓||

"Use this the next time you kiss me."

💫

You stared at him from across the hallway, leaning your head on your locker. Chaeyoung, your best friend, stared at you with a smile.

"If you like him so much, tell him." She egged you on, "A little bird told me, he already knows that you like him." Your head snapped towards Chaeyoung, she smirked and nodded happily.

"How did he find out?" You asked, your cheeks burned and you now found it extremely difficult to even turn in Minho's direction.

"I never found out how, or even who told him, but that's besides the point. They already did your job, now you just have to ask him to hang out." Chaeyoung smiles with her eyes, you shake your head and hurry off to third period.

Minho turns his head from a ranting friend to watch you rush off, he looks over to Chaeyoung who shrugs her shoulders and runs after you. He smiles and turns his head back to his friend.

Lunch

Minho approaches your table, his eyes shaking every now and then. Some students took notice and began to watch, others simply didn't care. Chaeyoung gulps and grabs her bag.

"I'm going to change my pad." She smiles once more and runs towards the restrooms, leaving you alone, with Minho, your crush.

"Can I sit here?" He asks politely, you stare with a slightly open mouth and nod dumbly. Minho chuckles and takes a seat across from you, "C-Can I ask you something?" His voice cracks and the both of you laugh it off.

"Sure." You mumble, under the table your hands fumbled with your uniform skirt. Minho folds his hands together and places them on top of the table.

"Do you like me?" Minho blurts, his face a charming red, you choke on your bread and immediately exited the canteen, trying to the find the nearest vending machine.

You punch the buttons and watch the bottle drop to the bottom of the machine, however another hand reaches in and retrieves the drink.

"Here." You watch Minho open the bottle and hands it to you. You begin to chug the liquid, washing down the dry bread completely.

"Why'd you run off?" Minho pouts subconsciously, you avoid eye contact, "Did you not want to hurt my feelings?" Minho watches you look everywhere but him, he sighs, "Y/N. If you don't give me an answer, I'll just have to kiss you."

You lock eyes with Minho and lean against the vending machine.

"You wouldn't." You say, clutching onto your drink, Minho smiles and walks closer to you, his lips centimeters from yours. He chuckles and pecks your lips, you cover your face processing what had happened.

"Told you I would." Minho laughs, you remove your hands and reach into your pocket, pulling out a strawberry flavored chapstick. You hand it to Minho, who holds it between his fingers, his eyebrows raise in confusion.

Feeling a sense of boldness, you laugh and point to Minho's lips.

"Use this the next time you kiss me. I can't allow my crush to have chapped lips." You state with red cheeks, Minho immediately applies the lip palm and awkwardly looks at you.

"So you do like me." His smile grew and he fist pumped the air, "I knew it."

"How?" You ask with a laugh, Minho pats your head and tosses an arm around your shoulder.

"Chaeyoung told me." Minho answers, both of you begin to walk back to the canteen, you shake your head, she's literally the worst and best friend ever.

"She also told me, I'm picking you up at six on Friday for our first date." Minho pinches your cheek.

||✨🍓||