Window {H A N J I S U N G}

||✨🍋||

"Sorry, your window was open."

💫

Tossing and turning, turning and tossing, you just couldn't sleep tonight. Your bed felt too hot, pillow was too cold and your closet filled with clothing always looked like a monster in the dark. You sat at your window, looking up at the stars, oh how cliche, you thought before laughing quietly.

Turning your head to the house next door, the window opposite of yours allowed you to see into the room. There was a boy pacing back and forth, then he took off his shirt and tossed it angrily somewhere in the room.

Not wanting to look like a pervert, a weird sound erupted from you, and you covered your eyes and fell off the window. The boy had heard your inhumane noise and decided to check out where it had come from.

"Hello?" He says aloud, you stay on the floor, holding your breath, too scared to get caught. Remaining on the floor for about ten more minutes, the results were you falling asleep.

It was tough, waking up with an aching back but you had chores to attend to and your parents would kill you for procrastinating, like you always do. You slowly rise from the floor and stretch, now your neck was in pain.

"So it was you?" The same voice from last night asks, you shriek and duck down once again. A chuckle erupts from the boy, you slowly only show your head.

"You were being a creep huh?" Another question pops up, you blush immensely as you catch a glimpse of your neighbor, you were positive that you never saw him around.

"Sorry," You mumble, fixing your pajamas and walking towards the window, "It's not like that, seriously." The boy, with his hair a complete mess, only stares with a smirk. Playing with your hair, you bow and feel your ears heat up.

"Sorry, your window was open." You say, "And I couldn't fall asleep, and I saw you pacing around so I got curious." The boy smiles and leans at the edge of his window, "Then you took your shirt off so I panicked."

"Cute." He states with a wink, "I'm Han Jisung but you can call me Han or Jisung, whichever makes your heart beat faster." You laugh slightly and bow once again.

"I'm Y/N." You shift your weight to one foot, "I should get going, I have chores. I'll see you later?" You question, backing up slightly, Jisung runs a hand through his brown hair and nods smoothly.

"Sure, how about we meet back here at seven, tonight." Jisung then closes his window without giving you time to answer and he walks off. You smile to yourself and run off to start your day.

Later that night

"But yeah, I'm staying with my grandparents for the Summer." Jisung admits, his legs dangle out the window, you hugged a pillow close to your body as you stay safely inside. The two of you had been talking for hours, simply getting to know each other.

"Don't fall." You say with a laugh, Jisung smiles and shrugs his shoulders.

"You'll be there to catch me if I do." His attempt at flirting was a sad fail, you only shook your head and laughed again.

"This is pretty cool," Jisung picks at the peeling paint from the window but maintained eye contact with you, "We're window pals."

You nodded, fingers fiddling with one another, Jisung was, without a doubt, handsome as hell. His eyes drew you in, hair looked soft and clean, and his lips were pieces of art.

"The moonlight shining on you right now makes you look majestic." Jisung leans his head on the side of the window, you blush and look away.

"Look we're window pals, not window lovers." You laugh at your dumb comment, Jisung only clicks his tongue and laughs.

"Not yet." He mumbles, glad you didn't hear him.

||✨🍋||