I'm Sorry {C H A N G B I N}

||✨🍇||

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time."

💫

You worked diligently, sewing and cutting, trimming and fluffing, this was going to be one of your greatest creations. It only cost you three months of your time, your boyfriend, Changbin, grew worried with each passing day.

"Y/N." Your door opens, Changbin pops his head in, "Time to eat." It was his day off from practicing and he wanted to spend the day with you but you head a deadline to meet. So he stood in the apartment sulking from being alone.

"I'll be there, give me a few..." Your voice trailed off as the dress took your attention yet again, Changbin nods solemnly and quietly leaves the room. You bite your lip and check over the dress, it was beautiful. Your hard work paid off, of course it wasn't done, just a tad more additions and it'll be complete.

An hour passed, soon enough two hours had gone by, Changbin decided to go and fetch you. Walking towards your room, he accidentally bumps into a vase your mother sent from Japan, his eyes widen as you run from your room to Changbin's frozen figure.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." Changbin kneels and begins to pick up the pieces, your hands bawled up. This has been the sixth time Changbin has single-handedly broken personal belongings of yours.

"How did this happen? Are you kidding me?" You burst, Changbin flinches and stands back up, broken pieces in his hands, "Can't you be more careful?" You bend over and pick up the rest of the pieces, stomping over to the garbage and tossing them away.

Changbin followed quietly, waddling to the kitchen and gently placing the glass in the trash.

"Y/N, I said I was sorry." His voice was low, you ignored his apology and brushed past him. You slammed the door and try to finish making the dress.

Changbin knocks on the door, "Can you talk to me?"

"I don't have time." You mumble, picking up a pair of scissors and slowly trimming the sleeves of the dress. It was going well, until Changbin opened the door and allowed it to slam against the wall, scaring you.

You jumped and accidentally chopped off half of the sleeve. You stood frozen in place, as was Changbin, this remained the same for fifteen minutes. His heart was thumping and he stepped back slightly.

"I-I'm incredibly sorry, Y/N." He whispers, you tear up and snap your head towards Changbin.

"Go away." You force out, "Get out, Changbin!" The poor boy flinches and instead walks closer to you.

"Please you have to understand, baby." He reaches out to you.

"No, go away and get out. Go anywhere, I don't care! Look what you made me do!" You scream, tears pouring from your eyes.

"I'm sorry." Changbin feels his own eyes well up with tears.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time." You say before pushing him out the door and locking it.

You gently fall to your knees and cry, the fabric on the floor taunting you each second. Changbin leaves his head against the door, crying as well, he didn't mean to hurt you.

||✨🍇||