Ulzzang {H Y U N J I N}

||✨🍍||

"You're my ulzzang."

💫

What was the advantage in having a girlfriend that was a photographer? Oh, right, having her take bomb ass photos of you. That's exactly what Hyunjin thought every time you brought your camera anywhere. You were incredibly skilled, not to mention older than the boy, so you spoiled him greatly.

"My treat for my baby." You mumble with a cute smile, setting down the slices of green tea cake on the table. Hyunjin blushes and hangs his head cutely.

"Thank you." Hyunjin says and grabs your free hand with his own as you take a seat across from him. You give him your biggest smile and quietly dig into your dessert.

Your camera hung from your neck, awaiting its next masterpiece to be snapped. Hyunjin kisses the back of your hand and you blush terribly.

"Why are you so cute?" You ask, Hyunjin giggles and you swear that God blessed your entire existence. Hyunjin looks up at you, staring into your eyes, his favorite feature about you.

"I'm falling in love with you, Y/N." He states calmly, though his cheeks were dusted with pink. It was a beautiful image, one you didn't want to forget, so you grabbed your camera and snapped a picture, Hyunjin grew shy and covered his face with his hands.

"Hyunjin, I think I already fell in love with you." You grin and lean over the small table, pecking the side of his head, Hyunjin removes his hands and rises from his seat.

"Come on, there's a gorgeous field of flowers across the street." Hyunjin gently grabs your hand and leads the way, you sniff the fresh air, taking in the smells of flowers, street foods and the ocean.

Again with your free hand, you take your camera and snap a picture of Hyunjin's broad back, the setting was perfect, lighting was astonishing and Hyunjin was beautiful.

The two of you walk through the field in search of the perfect location to take photos. Your finger points in between a bed of tulips and a dark tree.

"There, take a seat at the tree first, then move to the tulips after." You ready your camera, getting on one knee, Hyunjin sits and tries out a few poses before settling with a simple: back to the tree, one knee raised, head leaning back and eyes closed.

You snap a few photos from different angles as well before moving onto the next area. Hyunjin lays down in the middle of the bed of tulips and leaves one eye open as you snap the photo.

"You're my ulzzang." You state, crouching down to leave a kiss on Hyunjin's lips. He holds your head down and deepens the kiss, both of your faces heating up.

Pulling away, you help Hyunjin get up and you two start heading back to your apartment.

"What do you do with all of the pictures you take of me, besides sending me a few." Hyunjin asks, wrapping an arm around your waist. As you analyze the photos you smile.

"I print them out and hang them up in my room, you just haven't been to my apartment in a while. I also made a photo album." You proudly say, Hyunjin smiles but turns shy once again. It wasn't until recently where you became more affectionate and open with the younger boy and it always made him shy but extremely joyful.

"You're literally the best girl in the world and officially my favorite person." Hyunjin laughs into your hair, you open your mouth slightly, in shock.

"I thought Jinyoung from Got7 was?" You jokingly return. Hyunjin giggles once more, sending your heart racing.

"No, you are."

||✨🍍||