Panty {S E U N G M I N}

||✨🍉||

"Are these yours?"

💫

Sunday was laundry day, Sunday was staying at home day, Sunday meant getting ready for Monday. Living alone was what you always wanted, however you didn't expect your parents to buy you an apartment for your eighteenth birthday.

"Laundry time." You mumble to yourself, picking up the two laundry bags and making your way to the laundromat in the basement of the apartment complex. To your luck, it was empty, you quickly stuff your laundry in two machines and pour detergent in, before rushing out and back to your apartment.

"It's scary down there." You shiver and proceed to clean the kitchen, it had to be sparkling clean or you'd go insane. Then, a knock on your door startles you, Sunday meant no company. So who decided to visit you, you thought.

Answering your door, you see a boy around your age, he bows nervously before clearing his throat.

"Good morning, I was just wondering if you had extra detergent?" He asks, you stand there in silence, you had never seen this kid before yet he was semi-familiar.

"And you are?" You question, leaning against your door. The boy nods at you and bows again, cute you thought.

"I'm your neighbor, well one of nine, I'm Seungmin." The boy smiles brightly and you return it and walk into your kitchen to retrieve the detergent.

"I'm Y/N." You end up walking with him to the laundromat, assuming your clothes should be finished washing. It was a quiet trip, only sharing awkward smiles.

"So one of nine huh?" You finally question, quickly moving your wet clothes to the drying machine, not checking for any lost pieces.

"Yeah, we're called Stray Kids, we're going to debut in March." Seungmin answers, by now he had stuffed the clothing into the washing machine you had finished using.

"Oh! Yeah I know you guys, somewhat." You admit with a smile, "My best friend yaps about you guys all the time, she obsessed with that one called, Woojin." You nod proudly, Seungmin chuckles and nods awkwardly.

"Well I best get going, Sunday is cleaning day." You blurt before grabbing your detergent and rushing up and out of the laundromat.

You go back to cleaning, completely forgetting the fact that you met a future idol. It wasn't a big deal, he was a normal human who needs to do his own laundry like any other person.

At least two hours later you rush back down into the scary laundromat, you swing open the doors to the machines and stuff the warm clothing back into the bags, flying back up the stairs.

You lean against your door, struggling to catch your breath, God I should run more, you think and enter your apartment.

"Now we fold." You say to yourself, piling the clothes up onto your bed and starting your task. Your apartment was quiet, it was only you after all, so you thought of Seungmin and his friends how their apartment might be.

"Probably extremely loud all the time." You chuckle to yourself before stopping short, "But never lonely." You pout, suddenly missing your parents and siblings back home.

"Y/N!" You hear someone exclaim, you rush over to the front door and slowly open it. Seungmin stands there, his face a burning red, you arch an eyebrow.

"Yeah what's up?" You ask, opening the door wider. Seungmin slowly raises his hand, your pink panty hung from his fingers.

"Are these yours?" He shyly asks, your eyes widen and you snatch the fabric away, hiding it behind your back. You face and ears began to heat up.

"H-How did that happen?" You ask, shutting your eyes tightly, Seungmin giggled lowly.

"I think you might've left it in the washing machine before I tossed my clothes in. Don't worry! None of the other members saw." Seungmin awkwardly pats your head, you only bow, mumble a thanks and close your door.

Sunday was officially the worst day of the week.

||✨🍉||