Chapter 4

"Miss? Miss are you all right?" a voice said as Opal opened her eyes up.

"Miss are you awake?" the voice said said again.

Opal opened her eyes as she saw a lady, maybe in her late 20's standing up above her. The lady duck had a purple blouse and pink heels. Her hair was white and short and had a big pink bow on top.

Opal frowned. This lady was dressed weird. No one ever wore separate shirts with their skirts.

She began to notice that she was dressed weird. Instead of her brown dress and apron.with a duster, she wore a purple skirt that was up to her knee with gold lining. A white blouse was on her with a red lining on the collar and she wore a purple jacket as well. Her hair was the same. Bushy and whisker like but there was a small purple pin in her hair. Her dime necklace was placed firmly on her neck like nothing had happened to it.

She began to notice some cars zooming around in the city. The cars were nothing Opal saw when she was there?

"Um excuse me?" Opal asked.

"Yes?" the young lady said.

"What day is it today?" she asked nervously.

"Hmm. August 9, 2018." she said.

Opal's mind swirled. 2018? This has to be some kind of joke right? Yesterday was 1914

"2018 you say?" Opal said.

The lady smiled. "Well yes silly!" she stook out her hand. "I'm Daisy Duck. Your name?"

Opal hesitated. "Prud.... Opal Duckpin." she said as she stuck her hand out and shook them.

Daisy smiled and peered at Opal. White hair that was bushy like whiskers and big green eyes? She also heard that this girl sounded Scottish. She looked so familiar but couldn't put her finger on it.

"You look familiar? Have we met?" Daisy asked.

"No ah don't think so miss." Opal said as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Well you seem so familiar. Can I take you for some coffee or a donut maybe?"

Opal looked up. She can't trust her yet. Why was she asleep for so long? Where was she?

"Uh no thank ya but Ah have ta go. Maybe some other time." Opal said as she gathered the box that was next to her and ran. "Thank ya though!"

Daisy looked at the weird young lady. She seemed.so familiar. Why couldn't she see that she has seen her before in a way?
------------------------------------------------------
Opal looked around the city. Big buildings were draped everywhere and people dressed strangely like there was no dress code at all. Instead of crossing guards, there were bright lights in the sky that did the work.

She looked into a store glass window. She looked exactly the same from 1914 except from the clothes she wore.

She tried to cross the street but a horn blazed as she tried to cross. She tried to get across again and another horn blared. She muttered under her breath as she decided to walk along the sidewalk.

Her stomach growled as she looked up. There were places to eat everywhere! Cafes! Restaurants! Everything! She went inside a bakery and got a free loaf of bread which she ate it all up.

People pointed and whispered at her as they knew something was up. She roamed the streets again as she knocked into Daisy again.

"Oh um Daisy!" Opal said as she looked at the duck.

"You're not familiar here aren't you?" Daisy said as she looked at Opal.

"No ah'm not." she said.