The date

It was 6:30 when I started getting ready for the date tonight. J and I ended up watching the full maze runner movie and then watched three episodes of teen wolf. I took a quick shower then I blow dried my hair and put it in a braided bun. Next I put on my favorite teal dress that went down to my knees. My mom got it for me on my 21st birthday. After that I put on the earrings that came with the dress and the necklace that J got me. It's the friendship necklace that we got together. I don't wear makeup I like to keep it natural. By the time I was done getting ready it was 7:45 so I decided to check twitter. As I was scrolling through twitter something caught my eye, it was a picture of Thomas and I at the coffee shop with a caption saying "Thomas Brodie Sangster seen yesterday with a mysterious girl at the local coffee shop, who is this new girl and are her and Thomas a thing?" I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Thomas and I being a couple. About ten minutes later I heard a knock on my door and I let Thomas in then we left.

We were in Thomas's car and he still wouldn't tell me where we were going. We had been driving for about ten minutes when we pulled up to this fancy restaurant. When you entered you had to go downstairs then the host led us to the dining area once we got there I was amazed it was decorated to look like a cave but it had different color crystals as chandeliers over each table and a giant fountain in the middle of the room. I can't imagine how much this cost Thomas. "Oh my god." I gasped "Do you like it love?" Thomas asked "I love it Thomas it's so beautiful in here." "Not as beautiful as you are." He mumbled but completely failed so I heard him. "You think I'm beautiful?" I asked and he started blushing and nodded. The waiter came by and took our order Thomas got the steak and I got fish and chips. Not even fifteen minutes later our food came out of the kitchen. We ate and talked but after about an hour it was time to head home. Once we got to the flat Thomas took my hand and walked me too my door. "I had a lot of fun tonight love, would you want to go out again this weekend it wouldn't just be us it would be my friend Dylan and Ki hong but you could bring your friend J if you would like?" Wait did he mean Dylan O' Brien and Ki Hong Lee? I thought. " I would love to go out with you again Thomas and I'm sure J would love to meet you and your friends, I had a lot of fun tonight thank you Thomas." Once I thought that this night couldn't get any better he leaned down and kissed me ok the cheek and said goodnight.

Once I got into my flat I squealed with excitement. Then J came running down the hall in her pajama shorts and maze runner hoodie asking how the date went. I told her to grab the tub of ice cream and go sit on the couch while I changed into my hoodie and shorts. I came back out to see J on the couch with the ice cream and two spoons. She patted the spot next to her and just nodded telling me to talk. Giggling I told her about the amazing night I had with Thomas and how he invited us to hang out at his house this weekend. After we talked for a little while and watched one episode of teen wolf it was 11:30 so we decided to go to bed. I went to bed with a smile on my face and soon sleep took over.

A/n thank you guys for reading and again sorry for the late update tonight but I have been really busy with volleyball I will try to update earlier in the day if I have time until next time
-Madi