Awesome day

Once Ki and Dylan saw us they both jumped out of the pool and greeted us. "Hi I'm Ki hong but you can call me Ki. "And I'm Dylan it's nice to meet you." As he said that he winked at J which made her squeeze my arm. I spoke up since J was still in shock "Hi I'm Madi and this is Jordyn but she goes by J." Then we shook hands and they went back to the pool. J and I decided to go inside. Once we stepped inside we were greeted by Thomas in his swimming trunks. I immediately started to blush because he said "Like what you see love?" I just started blushing more. Then he walked out to the pool. "I knew he had a pool so I packed both of our bathing suits." "Ok do you want to go get changed?" She asked. I just nodded his house is pretty big so it was hard for us to find the bathroom. Finally we found it and we got changed. J came out in a white bikini that had pink flowers on it and matching bottoms.

I came out in a white bikini top and black bottoms that had pineapples on them

(For some reason the second bikini picture is backwards)We walked out to the backyard and were greeted with two guys picking us up I looked down and Thomas had me in his arms bridal style and Dylan had J bridal style in his arms

We walked out to the backyard and were greeted with two guys picking us up I looked down and Thomas had me in his arms bridal style and Dylan had J bridal style in his arms. Before I could process what was happening they threw us in the pool. Me and J got out and found some water guns on a sun chair and started to shoot them. After about an hour of hanging out by the pool we decided to go inside and get lunch. Dylan ran to the phone with Ki hong and they ordered pizza. Giggling I said "Pizza it is." While we waited for pizza to get here Ki hong, J, and Dylan sat on the couch and watched T.V while Thomas and I went outside to hang out. "So I think Dylan likes J." I said out of the blue. "Yea me too." He said "And I like you." He said and blushed. "Um.... well........... I like you too" I said. "Well then would you be my girlfriend?" I just stood there and processed what happened in my mind. I regained my composure and said "I would love too." With that he gave me a huge hug. We heard the doorbell ring and Dylan shout "Madi Thomas get your butts in here and get the pizza!" Thomas and I went inside to find Ki at the door getting them pizza and J and Dylan on the couch very close together. We all went to the table grabbed a slice and went back to the couch to eat. I was on the recliner with Thomas snuggling into my shoulder while Ki was on the couch with J and Dylan. "What should we watch?" Ki asked. J and I both have each other our crazy fan girl look then looked at them. "No please no" Dylan said while shaking his head. "Oh bloody hell" Thomas said. J and I raced to the remote and turned on the maze runner. It was really funny watching all of them cringe at the movie. By the time we were done we decided that we should all go home. We said our goodbyes and I gave Thomas a kiss on the cheek. Dylan took J and I home since it was starting to get dark and he didn't want us walking in the dark. I swear he is such an overprotective brother sometimes. Once we got home I started questioning J about Dylan and why they were so close on the couch. "Ok I might like him a little." "Oooooooooooo J has got a crushhhhhhhh!"  "What about you and Thomas y'all were pretty close too?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh yea um well we are dating, he asked me out tonight." We squeaked and started jumping up and down. Then the tiredness just hit me like a bus so I decided to go to bed. I went to bed as dreams of a future Thomas and I could have together crept up on me.

A/n hey guys I finally updated yayyyyyyy I hope you liked this chapter. I don't think I will be updating tomorrow because I have a game so until next time
-Madi