Hanging with the cast

Today Thomas asked if I wanted to hang out with him and the cast. J went to Washington to visit her family so I was all alone for the weekend. Thomas didn't tell me what we were doing all he said to pack pajamas for two nights and warm clothes for the weekend. It was currently twelve Thomas said he would pick me up at one. "Ok that gives me an hour to get ready." I said to myself. I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes. I ate quickly and got in the shower. I started singing 'You should see me in a crown' by Billie Eilish. Once I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair and straightened it then I decided on wearing shorts and a plain grey shirt that had cross straps on the chest. I put on some tan sandals and started packing. As I was finishing up I got a text from Thomas

Thomas-I am on my way love and pack tennis shoes.
Madi-ok see you in a bit.

I added some tennis shoes then went to the living room and turned on 'Friends'. About ten minutes later there was a knock on my door I opened it and saw Thomas standing there in a pair of cargo shorts and a black t-shirt. "Let me grab my bag real quick." "There's no rush love." Thomas said chuckling. I came out if my room and locked up the house. Thomas was outside opening the trunk of his car I put the suitcase in and we started to drive away. The ride was silent except the occasional small talk. I started drifting off to sleep. After about and hour of me sleeping Thomas shook me awake. "Well hello sleeping beauty,were here the cast is down this trail." He said pointing to a little trail leading into a forest. "Oooooh are we going camping?" "I hope that's alright if you don't want to we can go back." "Are you kidding? I love camping!" I said with excitement. With that we started to head down the path hand in hand. We finally reached the campsite and I saw Dylan,Ki and two other people I immediately recognized as Kaya and Will. Thomas brought me over to them and I gave Ki and Dylan a hug then I went and introduced myself to Kaya and Will. "Hi I'm madi." "Lovely to meet you darling I'm Kaya." "Yea I'm Will." "Oh I  know who you guys are but don't worry I won't go crazy fan girl on you." They just laughed. Thomas had told me that Kaya and Will were an item and they had been for about seven months. I was shook out of my thoughts as Ki came up to me. "Hey Madi there are only three tents one for Will and Kaya, one for Dylan and I, and one for you and Thomas." Then he walked off and started talking to Kaya. "Hey love if you're not comfortable sleeping in the same tent I can have Kaya sleep with you." "No that's alright I really don't mind."  "Alright love,well Dylan is starting a fire then we are gonna roast some marshmallows and tell stories."

"That was fun." I said as I changed into my pajamas Thomas was facing the other way. "Yea but tomorrow night we are going on a hike so I think that will be fun." "Ooh yea that sounds like fun." "You can turn around now Thomas." I said giggling to myself. He turned around and now he got dressed. I turned around and waited. "Let's go to bed love." C"Alright Sangster." We snuggled up in the bed and Thomas wrapped an arm around me and with that I fell asleep to Thomas's light snoring.