Girl time

I woke up at 10:00 the next morning and made some coffee for J and I. J always sleeps really late so I thought that I would wait until 10:30 to wake her up. I decided that I was going to watch an episode of friends while I waited. Finally it was 10:30 so i ran into her room and jumped on her bed yelling at her to wake up. She finally woke up and moaned  "Why are you waking me up so early?" "Well I thought since we are both free today we could go to the mall?" With that being said she jumped out of bed. "I made coffee for you downstairs when your done get ready because we are going to the mall." When I was done talking she ran downstairs giggling I went into my room and got ready for the day. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair and put it in a bun. Then I put some mascara on and looked through my closet for an outfit. I decided on some ripped jeans and a black shirt that said "I speak fluent movie quotes" when I was done getting ready I went to see if J was almost ready. When I walked out of my room I saw J chilling on the couch. "Finally I have been out here for ten minutes." Rolling my eyes I said "Well sorry that the normal human being doesn't get ready in 5 minutes. She just laughed and walked out of the flat. Once we got outside she called for a cab.   

About fifteen minutes later we arrived at the mall. Neither of us had eaten breakfast so we decided to go to the food court first, both of us love sushi and would eat it all day everyday so we got some sushi. J got a California roll and I got a spicy crab roll. After that we went to bath and body works, PINK, Starbucks, urban outfitters, American eagle, and Box lunch. I swear that when we left we each had 50 bags it was crazy. Once we got home I went into my room and tried everything on. First I got a pair of light jeans,a crop top that was white and had a giant rose in the middle,a crop top that was long sleeved and black that said "central perk"( The coffee shop from friends ) and lastly I got a dress that was a dark blue and went down to my knees and had a collar at the top. That was the last thing I bought so I decided to change into pajamas and have a movie marathon with J. We decided to watch beauty and the beast then the maze runner and lastly we watched nanny McPhee. By that's time it was already 12:00 so I decided to get some rest. I can't believe that I forgot this but I'm going to Thomas's house tomorrow. With that thought in my head I drifted off into sleep.

The next morning I woke up from my ringtone on my phone. I answered and Thomas was on the line.
Thomas- hey madi I hope I didn't wake you up.
Madi- no you didn't wake me up I have been up for hours. I lied to Thomas
Thomas- ok well Dylan and Ki are coming over at 1:00 so do you wanna come over at like 1:30?

Madi- that will do I will see you in a little bit.

Thomas- ok by love.

Madi- bye.

I hung up then checked my phone. "Oh my god it's already 12:45." I whisper shouted. I went across the hall and woke J up and she got ready while I made us some breakfast. J came downstairs in a pair of jean shorts and a grey shirt that said "messy hair don't care". We quickly ate breakfast and then I went and got ready. I decided on wearing a pair of jean shorts and my white crop top that I got at the mall yesterday.them I put my hair in a fishtail braid and left the house with J. Apparently Thomas lived in one of the houses that isn't far from here. J and I decided to walk since it was only like three blocks away. About 10 minutes later we arrived at a huge two story house. I knocked on the door and Thomas answered with a beee in his hand he let us in and told us that Ki and Dylan were in the backyard. I went out there and there was the one and only Dylan o' Brien standing by the pool. I could sense J screaming in her head because I was too. Then I shifted my gaze towards the pool and there was Ki Hong swimming. "This is going to be an awesome day." I said to J, she just nodded since she was in shock.

A/n. Hey guys thanks for reading. I might update again today but it just depends. Wattpad says that I have 29 reads already I know it's not a lot but I think it's cool. So if you are reading my story can you comment so I know who is reading. Until next time
  -Madi