Part 3:

So today is when i am going to be training with my daughter *in a secret hiding place that nobody else knows about but me, and that i had created it while i was doing one of my sprees i think.....when Roxy still wasn't born yet until the year or whatever of April of course.....* and so forward on to make her much much stronger and learn how to protect herself if she needs to, because i still do not ever trust anybody else around MY sweet little girl------just mainly besides her older brother and their own father cause they are one of the people i can trust and pretty much approve of! (well yeah i guess that you can say that i have very serious trust issues with people i don't know or hate, so watch out!!!!! which means it's just one part of my favorite personality as well------and it is just how i mainly am!!!!!!!!) "but mommy what if i'm not ready to do this yet??????" Roxy asked me nervously which is actually clear to me that she is just very afraid right now: "oh don't worry about it honey.....besides that i'm gonna be there to help you.....no matter what!!!!!!!" i told her "okay but i'm gonna go there in about 10 minutes or so....." Roxy said back. but then she heard me sniffle and breathe sadly (but only a little bit....of course!) for some reason. "mother what's the matter?????? why are you doing that?!?!" she asked me: "i might've gotten a little too mad at my brother for something really really stupid.....aka you and your older brother's friend and then i forced him to go meet me into the middle of the woods then i killed him right on the spot.....that was last yesterday night and now h-he-he's a z-zo-zombie!!!!!!!!!" i replied to her as i stuttered, then i started to cry about yesterday night yet again but much harder and louder then i never did before in my whole life. just enough not only for the whole mansion to hear me from the inside *yes that's how loud and upset i can get if nothing can be my way half of the time!!!!!!!* but also the whole damn world. *but luckily enough for me though-------my little sister Judith was the only person who didn't hear anything from me!* "wait for a minute what was that?!?!" i heard somebody asking & then a very familiar twitch "i don't know but let's go check it out anyway......it could be my girlfriend!!!!!"