The Description Of Roxy-Anne-Grimes!

Hey so this is yet another description thingy *ahem that's how i always begin my book descriptions no matter how far gone my books can go----well anyway only i do this maybe----i don't really know about that!!!!!*
Age: 8 years old but in the next chapter she's gonna be 12 years old (yeah i know that i always keep on skipping from one age to the next on every description for my OC'S kids.....but it's just mainly because that is exactly how fast my OC'S kids can actually grow.....so there just go with it already!!!!!!)
Looks like: mostly like her father cause she's got his green eyes, and of course stitches just like her older brother does too, and not to forget my golden blonde hair but toby had said that my daughter looks just exactly like the reincarnation of his sister; *it was only that one time though right after the birth of my little girl and we didn't mind one single bit.....but drew did.....and he tried to kill toby for that right in front of me & his dad, also his little sister as well.....can you even believe that?!?!?*
Birth Date: april 7th 2002 *Oh my goodness roxy was born on my birthday.....i didn't expect that to happen!!!!!!!*
Are you or your boyfriend protective of your daughter? well yeah of course we are.....except i would say i am the normal kind of protective while on the other hand though liu is over-protective of our daughter so why shouldn't we be?!?! cause the only place roxy is safe is here at the mansion, besides that she has never been in my home at my favorite city just yet but soon enough she will......i can count on it just as much as i count on everything else too!!!!!
Do you think she'll ever get to meet your other family who lives in atlanta besides this new family? well i don't really know about that......because my bro is dead now cause: *sniff* i did it for a completely stupid reason, cause i actually don't wanna tell my little sis that it was me who did that to our brother because i'm worried, upset, and more then afraid that she's going to hate me so much now for what i have done to carl......so maybe i'll just keep it a little while longer before i can tell her about it: *starts crying yet again for the third time in a damn single day.....* "OKAY that's enough already.....my girlfriend doesn't have to answer anymore of these questions DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!" my boyfriend asked after shrieking like a banshee "stop it daddy, you don't have to get mad!!!!!" Roxy told her father Liu