Part 10:

"u-ummmm hey there little sis can Roxy train with you just for a while??????" i asked Judy out of the blue as i was kind of in a rush and did not wanna be late for my trip; "sure thing big sissy....i certainly could use a partner to help me out with my very early training sessions....i really don't mind that at all!!!!!" she told me "thanks a lot Judy-----your the best little sister in the world!!!!!" i said then went back inside the mansion to grab everything that i needed then came back outside. "one more thing though sweetheart, i want you to please be good and make sure to help cousin Judith out with every single thing......i'll be right back soon before you know it......" i told Roxy as i hugged her and she did the same then i've kissed her on the forehead then ruffled her pretty Golden Blonde hair around making her giggle. "okay mommy i will-----i promise!!!!!!!" she replied and waved good-bye to me and i did the same thing before leaving. "hey c'mon sweetie i am ready to start now Roxy.....please hurry it up because we don't have all day to stand around while missing out for our training!!!!!!!" Judy said and Roxy nodded in response: "hey what's going on here this early in the morning little sister, and besides what are you both doing outside the mansion anyway?!?!" Drew asked her as he came outside "we're just doing some training sessions for absolute fun that is exactly what me and cousin Judy are doing out here so early in the damn morning, so please just either shut up and watch us train or leave already brother!!!!!!!!!" she replied back while getting irritated: "Jeez okay i'll just shut it and watch-----there's no need for you to get so ticked off at me for nothing!!!!!!" he said "and if your wondering about going to ask us about your mom, she went for a trip somewhere i guess.....but i don't know exactly where that would be, but she did say that she'll home soon before Roxy knows it just before leaving!!!!!!!!!" Judy replied to her boyfriend.