•Markus x reader D;• pt.1

The sunlight shined on my face as I exited my house. My hands gripped the wrapped gift in my hands tightly, today was my fathers birthday and I hadn't visited in a while so I thought why not stop by? The giant wooden doors opened automatically and with a short greeting,
"welcome [name]," I smiled and made my way in. As I looked around standing in the main hall Markus entered through the door leading into the living room.
"Hi Markus,"
"Hello [name]," he smiled at me. I walked up to him and supported the gift I held with one hand so I could use the other to squish his cheeks together.
"Is it just me or are you getting cuter every time I visit?" Markus chuckles and got out whatever he could with squished cheeks.
"Iss juss you" I laughed and let him go. He raised his hand and pinched my left cheek lightly
"you are getting cuter as well," we do this thing where whenever we see each other we pinch each others cheeks. He never pinches mine hard of course, probably because he thinks he might hurt me.
"Would you like me to take that for you?" Markus gestured towards the gift.
I shook my head lightly
"Nah I'd like to see the face on my old man when he opens it, where is he by the way?" He waved his arm in front of the door
"This way". I followed him through the living room and into dads studio, he seemed busy working on a big painting so I leaned on one of his tables and watched for a while.
"You still got it old man!" He laughed and turned his machine around facing me and Markus.
"Thanks lil missy you're not so bad yourself,"
"Oh hAr hAr, get down here and give me a hug," I watched as the machine lowered my dad and Markus carefully attached his wheelchair back on and he rolled over to me. We did our little hand shake and grasped each other in a warm meaningful hug. I sighed contently and pulled back.
"Happy birthday dad," I handed him the gift I got and looked around while he opened it. He gasped "[name]... these- these are-"
"Cadmium paints," I grinned
"How'd you get these? These are- they were banned around 2015 how'd you manage to-"
"I've got my ways,"

I looked around a bit more noticing a new blueish and gold painting that looked a bit like Markus,"I can't wait to see what you'll do with them," I walked up to the painting and put my hand on it, caressing it lightly"Hey, when did you paint his o...

"I can't wait to see what you'll do with them," I walked up to the painting and put my hand on it, caressing it lightly
"Hey, when did you paint his one? And.....how much is it..?"
"Oh I'm not sure that ones for sale, and.... Markus painted it," my head snapped  to look at Markus I smiled at him "it's beautiful, what does it mean?" My eyebrows furrowed a bit. His LED turned yellow and then blue.
"It's about my..my mixed identity," I turned back to the painting, it really was amazing.
"You can have it [name], for free," I turned to the android and shook my head,
"You must be crazy, a painting this beautiful? It's worth more than five million,-"
"no its actually not,"
"Yes it is be quiet dad, I can't just take it..... here" I handed Markus my credit card.
"Run the numbers and take out at least eight hundred"
"I thought you said-"
"Dad!" I looked back at the painting it's going to look great on my wall. After Markus handed back my card I looked around a bit more "so you've got any plans for tonight dad?" My dad sighed and smiled at me "yeah I've got another one of those parties coming up tonight you know how it is... "
"yeah I do, mind if I tag along again? It is your birthday," the old man cleaned his hands with a rag. "Sure if you've got more than one good outfit,"
He rolled his way into the living room.
"Oh  hAr hAr," I smiled at him.
"Why do you always feel the need to attack me, I only have one outfit because I never go anywhere, you know that," he chuckled
"I know but it would be nice if you dolled yourself up for once," I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it.
"For yourself of course.. not anyone in particular..."
my eyes wandered to Markus who was dusting a shelf. My dad cleared his throats catching my attention, and then he winked. He winked at me! I made a face of hopelessness to him then looked down.
"I can't dad..." he made his way to me and patted me on the back and gave me a sad smile.
"Ah that's alright you'll get him," he whispered to me. I smiled down at him, he knew it wasn't weird but I kind of did, society stuck this image in my head that it was wrong or disgusting but I never could help my feelings.
"Thanks dad, I'm still scared though," he grabbed my hand
"don't be,"
"Hey, now what are you two whispering about over there?" Markus turned his attention to us after he finished his cleaning.
"Nothing, I should get going I have a few errands to run anyway," I kissed dads cheek
"sorry pa, I don't mean to leave so soon," he waved his hand
"Ah it's fine Markus can you show her out?"
"Of course Carl" my dad pulled me down into a tight hug and I returned it.
"Ill catch you later," he let me go and I grabbed the painting and then made my way to the front hall but before I left the living room I could hear dad yell
"and get yourself some new clothes!" I chuckled along with Markus and rolled my eyes.
"Can you believe him? Pft it's like he doesn't like the way I look now," I looked down at myself yikes I was still in my pajamas... maybe he was right. I raised an eyebrow at myself.
"That's crazy, you're beautiful in anything you wear [name]," I smiled at him while he opened the front door.
"Thanks, ill see you later Markus,"
I made my way out
"And I will see you later as well," I turned back and waved at him before heading home.
•••
Markus shut the big wooden door and watched you as you crossed the street to your house. He hadn't known what it was like to be as close to anyone else but you and Carl.
"So...what do you plan on using your money for..?" Carl interrupted his thoughts. Markus stood still for a while
"I don't know.." Carl hummed and rolled his way back into the living room whilst Markus followed.
"I suggest you get her.. I dunno maybe a dress...? Or some flowers.." Markus thought it over. It would be beneficial for you, you and Carl were always bickering about clothing.
"Hmm maybe you're right Carl," Carl laughed
"Maybe? Markus you know I'm always right," Markus nodded,
"Of course," He stood for a while his LED turning yellow before flashing blue again
"Done, there will be a package with flowers and a note at her house approximately before she arrives home, are you satisfied Carl?" Carl laughed and nodded
"Yeah yeah, now help me with my meds please,"
•••
I made my way home after running small errands here and there the only thing that seemed unusual was when my brother Leo called. It was a very brief call and didn't consist of much brotherly love like it used to,  he used to be so bright and happy. He would ruffle my hair and tell me about how mad the world was. I sighed, after a night out with his horrible friends they got him into that red ice bullshit. I scoffed,
"Those bastards ruined my brother," I kept my gaze to the pavement. I guess I can't really blame them, my brother was right in a way. The world was mad. I pulled out the keys to my house while rounding the corner. On my door step was perched a box and a bouquet of yellow roses. I'm not sure if the color was chosen specifically or not but, they represent joy, gladness, and... freedom. I quickly gripped my key harder opened the door and set my shopping bags down in the hall. I made my way back out as quickly as I could and brought everything in. I set my keys on the hall table and ran upstairs with my new gifts. Who would send me this???
I slowly set the flowers aside from the box and took a peek inside. I gasped. It was such a beautiful red dress it would match the new shoes I got just fine, as well as complement my skin tone. I quickly looked around for a note of some kind. Finally digging I noticed it. It had landed right beside the bottom of the dress. It must've fell out when I took the dress out.
"Dear [name],
I had noticed your lack in attire, not that it had bothered me somewhat but I thought I could get you a gift or two because for some reason you make me feel...free