•Rk900x reader 🖊• (pinning)

The shift was almost over, I couldn't wait to get home and end the day. I wondered if anyone else was as bored as I was. Leaning back in my chair with a 'cree' I sighed and looked around. My gaze striking everyone in the precinct yet, only one managed to capture it for more than a second. My eyes unintentionally locked with stone grey ones, unblinking for a few seconds he turned away and as he did my eyes grew watery. Yikes, my nerves, I quickly wiped them away and stretched out my arm grabbing a pen from a nearby cup and started doodling while I let my mind wonder.
Nines was a good partner, I worked with him for a good few months after the androids were sent free. He was...emotionless, well he was deviant but he still seemed so robotic like. I don't know what drew me to him but, if I didn't stop now I would fall and it wouldn't be graceful either. I looked back to him, his side seemed to be facing me so I shrugged and decided to doodle him. His well defined jaw and his bright blue eyes, Cyberlife was too good, they could never just create a model with a face only a mother could love, they always have to make the models like, well, models. I tried to get every detail and once I was finished with one I would start another. Using already memorized features from staring at him for so long. Soon enough my page was full of Nines and I had to stop myself from drooling.
"Damn," I jumped up at the sound of Gavin's voice. Shit! I quickly grabbed the nearest thing and tried to cover my book.
"I come over here to see how the reports going and you're doodling some fuckin' android," he laughed
I frowned and swerved around to face him
"The report is fine! Now can you stop sticking your nose in my business!" I snapped. Gavin raised his arm in defense with a smirk. My face was burning I might've cried everyone's attention was drawn to me now.
"Whatevs lover girl,"
"Fuck off," I whacked Gavin with my book before he was out of arms reach. I sighed and lean backed in my chair with the attention of everyone goNe I relaxed. Until I heard it, his stone cold voice behind me.
"What is that?" His arm outstretched and pointed to a doodle of himself on my book. I gulped and smiled nervously at him.
"What's what?" I could've sworn the side of his lips quirked up in amusement but it was gone as soon as it came. The android only stared at it for a few more seconds and then walked away without a word. I let out a sigh and sank into my chair. The rest of this weeks gonna be a long one

Word count: 486
I'm so sorry yalllllll
Jstyle outties U3U~💕 love y'all too