Rk900 smut

Huffing out a breath of annoyance you sat in the front passenger seat. How dare Fowler, you didn't give a fuck if Gavin was out sick. Couldn't he just toss the bot at some other girl making goo goo eyes at him? Why'd it have to be you?

You crossed your arms and waited for the Android to enter the car. Your face was heated and your eyes were on the brink of tears. There was no doubt you were embarrassed for getting caught.

That should teach you for eye-fucking some robot, you sighed trying to relax. But it wasn't your fault they made him so damn good looking!

The RK900 entered and started the car, cautiously grabbing the wheel. He debated if he should address what happened or leave you be, weighing out the options he decided on the latter. You needed to calm down, in an attempt to help, he reached over to turn on the radio unintentionally grazing your hand causing the both of you to pull back in an instant.

You huffed and just crossed your arms while the android hesitantly turned on the radio.

You could practically taste the uncomfortable air and Nines wasn't about that kind of life. He had to address what happened because you weren't the only one picturing  such impure things. He focused on driving at the moment trying to gather his own thoughts.

Nines tried to hold his face firm, in attempt to keep his original stone expression. But that was getting kind of hard with the way you angrily stared out the window, geez you looked so pretty for someone who was angry.

What was wrong with him?
The android thought back to when these Non-programmed thoughts started to occur and then it came to him. That time he caught Gavin watching lewd videos when he should've been working on the case. That's when he started to...wonder. And that's when all this began.

He scoffed under his breath and glared through the windshield this is all Gavin's fault. It's his fault the robot wanted to touch such soft skin and hear such soft moa-

Nines cleared his throat in an attempt to grab your attention as well as interrupt his own thoughts. You grumbled a bit to let him know he had it. He glanced at you then back to the road.

"You don't have to be embarrassed you know," he stated in a slightly awkward way. He was trying so hard not to let it slip that he actually liked that you got caught.

You groaned out of sheer embarrassment disregarding what he just said.

"Can we not...talk about this," you slightly shielded your face with your hand and sunk into your seat. You'd rather die than be there right now.

"If we don't address this then things will most likely become awkward so I suggest we bring it up and get it over with," Nines sighed. That was good, that was a good clean non-shaky line.

You hummed which slowly turned into a low grumble.

"I guess you're right," you finally gave in.

"Alright, so, why exactly are you so embarrassed?" Nines raised an eyebrow. He knew damn well why but he just needed some type of confirmation.

You groaned and let your hands slide off your face.

"I was caught..," you decided to just stop there and see if he would notice. You saw him slightly glance at you then back at the road. Then he pulled the car over into a dark alleyway where the two of you would be waiting for a stakeout. He then pulled the key out of the ignition,

"Alright, now there's no distractions, you were caught doing what exactly?" He raised an eyebrow.

Inside you were dying, he was giving his full attention to you because he wanted to know what caused you to be so embarrassed, yet he didn't know he was making things worse. Or...did he?
You could see a slight smugness in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.