Form of Request

I am... a Detective Conan junkie above all other fandoms. I can drop Reborn, Kuroko no Basuke, Touken Ranbu, Hetalia, etc etc. But never Detective Conan. It has a special place in my heart. This is really true, and the reason why I never wrote any detective conan related works is because I'm waiting for all the information to drop. The only way for information to not clash is to use characters in a completely different AU.

So I created this... and I hope you'll like the idea.

"Without any request, this book cannot move forward easily. Spread word of this book to any Detective Conan lover, young and old, and stay tuned to watch your favourite characters interact after each episode. 

Provide an episode, a particular scene and the characters you want... Strike that. 

Give an episode/opening/ending number and I'll do my best to come out with a hilarious BTS of the said selection. Most likely a part of the entire thing will be reenacted and made comedic."

Request away!

But don't go overboard and request ep 1 to yada yada err... hundreds of episodes into the future! I'll reject your request and put you on my blacklist! 

Have fun!

Oh! Do mention if you have special requests though.

- Rin

PS. Guys, please don't request on any other pages but this one. There's not a lot of readers, but it will prove easier for me if I only have to look at one page for the request rather than from all over the place. Thank you very much!

19/10/2021: I can't guarantee that I will post the requested chapters because life happens, and I do need to find the time to watch/read the episodes. So far, everyone's been kind, but please do not rush me. I will get it out as fast as I could. Just wanna get it out there.