2- where did you saw eachother for the first time

Klaus
A long time ago, you were on one of the mikaelson party's when Kol got stabbed in the chest for stealing a diamant. You saw Klaus stabbing him and fel in love with him immediatly, not because of the cruelty, just because you saw him looking to you with his warm smile a second before

Elijah
He saw you playing the piano at Jacksons house.. you didn't even look up when he sat down next to you and began to play with you.. when you were done playing you looked up and saw him looking to the keys of the piano, "the name is Eljiah, Nice to meet you" he said and stood up, not waiting for you to answer..

Kol
He saw you standing in the music store (in kalebs body) with Davina, you joked around about her bad music taste and snapped your fingers, the music plate changed to better music.. you smiled warm..

Finn
You worked at the bar for one night to help Camille, he sat down and asked for the strongest alcohol you had. You got into a long conversation and he gave you his phone number when he leaved..

Hayley
You were Aidens little sister, when he died you came on his funeral.. you got a panicattack in there and ran away after he got burned in the fire.. Hayley came after you.. she calmed you down and talked to you softly.. afterwards you had a smile on your face again..

Camille
Your brother Klaus had just attacked you because you stood in his way, Cami found you dying in the street next to the bar. She tried to fix your wounds and calmed you down.. since then you were in therapy with her..

Tristan
Long time ago, You were Aurora's maid.. he always used to spy on you when you were doing your work. He made you a vampire though, he couldn't loose you when you got attacked/almost killed by kol..

Davina
You and Davina are best friends since kindergarden

Marcel
You saw each other at a mikaelsons party, you didn't talked to each other though.. too bad..

(That last one sucks, sorry kiddos)