5 ▷ Kol

ͼϦϴϩῖͷϭ Ϧϴϯh ϴf ϯhϵϻ
Imagine waking up from a drunk night
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
————————————————————

"Hello Darling, are you awake yet?" You opened your eyes slowly while groaning softly, not recognizing the long shirt you were wearing that wasn't yours, the person in the doorway and that you wasn't laying in your own bed. "how do you feel?" the unknown voice spoke.. "like a truck ran over me" you spoke with a raspy voice.. you actually felt like trash.. you felt a piercing headache and your bones felt like a lot of spikes were knocked into them..

You closed your eyes again, even though there was no light in the room.. not yet.. a shadow opened the curtains and let the light inside the room and onto your eyelids..

Footsteps fade out of the room and come back a while later.. you turned around and opened your eyes.. a handsome man stood in the doorway with and tray in his hands with the most delicious breakfast ever..

You sit up slowly and your lips curl up to a small smile.. the man walks to the bed you're sitting on and places the tray fore you.. "thanks" you smile and look at him.. "it's the least I can do after last night" the man chuckles..

"I don't remember last night, did we.. I mean, I don't mind about one nightstands but I prefer to remember the-" The man laughs shortly, "don't worry, we didn't do anything, I brought you here because you were very drunk and it's not save for little girls to be alone on the street at night, especially if they are drunk.." such a gentleman.. "I don't even remember your name.." you chuckle while taking a paracetamol.. the man sits down on the bed, "Kol, Kol Mikaelson, and your name is y/n l/n, you are 18 years old and came to the bar because you don't have a home anymore and wanted to forget that.." you gasp.. "don't worry, you didn't told me any deeper things last night, promise" the man let's out a laugh. "Thank god" you mumble..

"well, you can enjoy your breakfast now, I won't bother you anymore now.." you look to him, "please stay" Kol looks back to you.. a smile curls up your mouth.. you dip one of your fingers in the chocolate on a warm waffle and sticks it in your mouth.. "I rather enjoy both of you" Kol sits down smirking,

"I couldn't have said it any better"