2 ▷ Elijah Ⅰ

lϴϴkͷν ϭϵϴrϭῖϴῠϩ
Imagine getting ready for a Mikaelsons ball with Hope and Rebekah
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ
————————————————————

"I sure look ugly and fat in all of these dresses!" You shout frustrated after throwing the thousandth dress back on the bed.. "don't be silly y/n, your body is perfect" Rebekah fires back immediately, she hands you a dress to put on. You take off your clothes till you are only in lingerie and pull on a loose white long dress with black ribbon around the taille.. "that one sucks." Hope chuckles, "you have like no butt or other form in that dress" she criticizes it.. you sigh, "pass?" Both Rebekah and Hope nodd.

The next dress you pull on is short and reveals a lot of skin.. "I can better go in my lingerie if this is all the dress covers" you chuckle, looking into the mirror. "Well, maybe you should, you will at least get his attention." Hope jokes, "shut the f*ck up" you laugh.. "and Elijah doesn't like slutty dresses, definitely pass" Rebekah says sighing, searching for another one.

The fabric of a red dress hugs your skin when you pull the next dress on, you look into the mirror, "isn't it to fancy? I'm struggling so hard! I don't wanna look like I'm trying to hard or like I'm very-" "-Beautiful" you hear Elijah's voice cutting you off, you jump around totally scared off and see him standing in the frame of the door.. you blush a little.. "can I have a moment alone with Y/N?" Elijah asks the girls, they nodd and leave the room..

Elijah walks into your room and closes the zipper on the back of the dress. He scans your whole body admires your curves.. you look away with very red cheeks.. "don't look away darlin'" Elijah says lifting your face up to his and kissing you gently, "I don't think any other dress will fit you any better than this one" he smiles proudly while caressing your collarbones gently.. "but-" the word but scares you a little, what can be wrong? "please burn the last two dresses.." Elijah winks and kisses you passionately..

When you hear Klaus shouting for Elijah he kisses your forehead and walks away, "See you at the ball, georgious" he says while closing the door and leaving you alone smiling..

I got a little bit carried away with this one, I will do a part 2
x