4 ▷ Joseph

The Morgans
You are Josephs sister and play a character named June mikaelson (also A hybrid) in the originals
Imagine you and Joseph being the ones making the most bloopers
————————————————————
2x3: Every Mother's Son (first scene you are in)

"Family diner without me huh?" You walk in and fall over Your Own feet.. Everyone starts laughing..

"Family diner without me huh?" You walk in and everyone looks at you.. Joseph stands up and searches for the right words, it stays quiet.. You start laughing..

"Family diner without me huh?" You walk in and everyone looks at you, Joseph stands up, "June?" You smile and nod.. "Hey Klaus.." "But that's impossible!" Daniel says.. It stays silent again.. "JOSEPH ATTENTION!!!" you shout.. Everyone laughs..

Au scene

You have tears in your eyes.. "He was everything I had! And now I have nobody! NOBODY!" "Thats not true.. Don't say that.." Joseph frowns.. You stay silent "Okey I forgot my text"

You have tears in your eyes.. "He was everything I had! And now I have nobody! NOBODY!" "Thats not true.. Don't say cat- That.." You start laughing

You have tears in your eyes.. "He was everything I had! And now I have nobody! NOBODY!" "Thats not true.. Don't say that.." Joseph frowns.. You wipe your tears away and want to walk away.. Joseph grabs your arm, "don't walk away June! Don't be a coward!" You frown and look down, you chuckle.. "This is too serious for me.. I can't.."

This is short and sucks
X