5- where do they annoy you the most with?

Klaus
He is so misterious most of the times. because you are a very curious characteristic it's very annoying that he won't spoil you anything about what he wants to do or about his plans most of the time.

Elijah
His way of coming and going, the first few times you met each other he always said maybe 1 or 2 sentences to you and vanished after then.. you were never able to really have a conversation with him.

Kol
His sneakiness, he always sneaks up to you, whatever you are doing.. you never see him come.. it's kinda scary.. plus, if you are busy with something important, you sometimes screw it up because of him.

Finn
He spends most of the time on being grumpy, so he sometimes lashes on you for no reason.

Hayley
She always wants to help or take care of you, but you kinda don't want to bother her with your problems.

Camille
She is to hopeful, you are kinda jealous of that..

Tristan
He is almost always with his sister and you can only meet private, you kinda think he thinks you aren't good enough to show the world that you're his.

Davina
Your opinions are most of the time completely different, it isn't that bad.. Oh Well

Marcel
He always keeps some secrets from you..