4- what was your first real interaction?

Klaus
At the ball he tapped on your shoulder, "may I have this dance?" He asked you smirking. You nodded and danced with him the whole night..

Elijah
When he was at Jackson's house for the second time he played the piano with you again, when he stood up to leave you grabbed his wrist, "my name is Y/N, Elijah, nice to meet you to" you said a little bit annoyed by his way of coming and leaving. Elijah looked to you and sat down again, he placed his fingers on the keys of the piano,  closed his eyes and began to play a melody you didn't heard ever in your life before.. "it's the melody of my soul, Y/N" he said calmly and looked to you, "close your eyes please", "wh-what?" you asked confused. "Do you trust me?", you nodded and closed your eyes. Elijah grabbed your hands and placed them (on his dick, ok sorry sorry jk) on the keys of the piano.. "now, play something without thinking about it" his soft voice whispered into your ear, you began playing a beautiful melody, you smiled and opened your eyes. He was gone.. uhg

Kol
(In his original body)You sat by your mothers grave when a voice started talking, "death is cruel, isn't it?" You looked up and saw a man who you didn't knew, he sat down next to you and placed a white rose on your mothers grave. "She was a powerful witch, wasn't she?", you nodded. He looked to you, "my name is kol, what is yours?" He gave you a warm smile, "Y/N" you said, he wiped a tear from your cheek, "don't cry, she is in good hands now.", you smiled softly..

Finn
The next time you saw him was at an party in the bar. This time you weren't the bartender. You shouted his name and walked to him, while he turned around to see who had shouted his name. When he saw you his lips curled up to a smile. You two danced all night. (Fuck this is kinda similar to klaus' preference sorry not sorry)

Hayley
Read chapter 2

Camille
You were at your first therapy session and told Camille about Klaus who never ever believed or listened to you.. about Elijah who was overoverprotective, about your unknown sister Freya who came back to the family.. and mostly about the fact that you felt different and stupid.. she placed her hand on your hand, "you maybe don't believe me, but you are an Amazing, smart and lovely person, there is nothing wrong with being different." She said calmly and looked into your eyes, you shaked your head, knowing she wouldn't understand your secret.. that you were in love with a girl..

Tristan
(Warning: contains kissing)

Lovely Y/N
I'm inviting you for a private meeting at room B62 at 11 pm.
Don't be late.
Sincerely, T

You knocked at the door of room B62, you knew it had been an empty room for a long time so you had no idea who T could be, well.. you hoped for one person.. but that would be almost impossible..

But it was him, Tristan opened the door and invited you in. "Why did you need me here sir?" You asked a little bit scared that you did something wrong.. Tristan chuckled, "I just thought, we always see each other, but never really talked to each other. Today, I want to change that, love" he stepped forwards to you, "wh-why do you want to talk with me?" Tristan laughed shortly, "because, you are the most beautiful and precious girl in the world" he smiled and cupped your face. You felt yourself blushing and looked to the ground, knowing this could be some trick to just embrace you.

"Don't look down, love." Tristan frowned a lil, "you don't need to, I'm sorry for bothering you with my feelings, but I really like you a lot, y/n" you looked into his eyes and his face came closer, till your lips started to touch each other.

Davina
You were 4 years old and new to the town, one day you couldn't find your house back and you started crying on the ground. "Don't cry" you heard a voice saying after a while, you looked up. "I'm Davina, what's your name?"

Marcel
You walked into the loft, desperate for blood, you hadn't fed in days and lost a lot of blood by fights with witches who thought you were a coward by 'abandoning New Orleans'.. you almost couldn't stand on your legs anymore.. "oh gosh Y/N! Are you okey?" Marcel shouted and ran to you with a pack of blood in his hands. You fainted into his arms...

When you woke up, your hunger was gone.. you looked next to you and saw that you layed in Marcel's bed and he was sleeping on the chair next to it.. you smiled slightly..