3 ▷ Elijah Ⅱ

ϒϵϩ ϣῖll
Sequel to lookin georgious
Imagine going to the Mikaelsons ball and Elijah asking you something in front of everybody
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ
————————————————————

You walk trough the big doors of the Mikaelsons ball place, searching for Elijah. There are a lot, and then I'm saying A LOT of people at the ball.. all of them busy in conversations or drinking all types of drinks you could think of..

Most of the time you hated party's but because Elijah wanted it so bad you were still going to this one.. you don't know why it's so important that you are at this party, you will see..

You are talking with Rebekah when someone taps on your shoulder, "lovely lady, can I have this dance please?" It's Hope, you chuckle and walk with her to the dance floor where you start dancing on the music (ofc). "Did you already saw Elijah yet?" you ask her. Hope seems to think, "I guess not" she says after a while. You sigh, why did he wanted you to be here if he wasn't going to show up?! "Why are you asking that?" Hope asks, "He almost forced me to come, but I didn't see him since the 'short moment alone' you and Rebekah gave us back in the day." You look down.. "there must be an explanation for this, don't worry, you will see him soon" Hope hugs you while dancing. (is that possible?)

One hour later you still haven't see him, you begin to worry.. what if he is hurt? are you not good enough to spend the ball with? So much questions.. you try not to cry or panic and walk to the bar for some alcohol to drink your sadness and anger away..

-☀︎-

Around midnight someone rings a glass with a fork to get everyones attention. You look to the balcony and see Niklaus and Elijah standing there.. Niklaus has a big smile on his face and Elijah seems to be very nervous.. you wonder why..

Klaus begins talking, "friends and family, thank you for coming to this very important ball. We,-" Klaus looks to Elijah, "Elijah," he corrects himself "has something very important to say to someone, like you know he is dating a very pretty girl for exactly 7000 days, y/n l/n.." you gasp, everyone looks to you.. you walk upstairs to the balcony and look to Elijah, what are you doing?! you mouth to him.. Elijah smiles slightly and grabs a paper out of his pocket and starts talking.. "Dear love of my life-.." he stops talking and looks to you.. he lets the paper fall on the floor and continues, "you are the light in my endless darkness.. when I wanted to give up, you told me to get over my fear and not ever give up again" he smiles, "you are my listening ear, my happiness, my sadness, my anger and my anker.. when I think I can't do something, you will do it for me like it's nothing.. when I feel alone, scared or like I am nothing, I can always count on you to protect me from my demons and make me feel fine again.." he holds your hands gently.

"Dear Y/N.." he goes on his knees..

"-will you marry me?" you fall down on your knees and are silent.. Elijah looks to you with a 'please say yes' face expression.. you smile and kiss him while the public is cheering..

-☀︎-

You close the door and look into the mirror, "let me help you" Elijah says and unzips your dress.. "you didn't answer my question yet.." you turn around and wrap your arms around his neck, "Yes, I want to marry you Elijah Mikaelson.." Elijah smiles and crashes his lips into yours.. the rest is history..

Should I make a part 3 of this??
yes or no